i9 Sports Awards Six Franchise Territories
Nation's largest youth sports league franchise continues its rapid growth across key markets.
September 12, 2017 // Franchising.com // TAMPA, Fla. - i9 Sports, (www.i9sportsfranchise.com) the nation's first and largest youth sports league franchise*, has awarded six franchise territories across the East Coast, bringing its unique concept to Boca Raton and Orlando, Florida; Richmond, Virginia; and Baltimore, Maryland.
With a vision to become the undisputed leader in recreational youth activities worldwide, i9 Sports welcomed in 2017 new franchisees Brandon Seeley, Antwain Salvatto and Joseph Jackson, Nisa and Meshack Aduwu, and Alli and Greg Hall. Each of the franchise locations will operate independently, while maintaining i9 Sports' unparalleled business system to replicate success, predictably and profitably.
"As i9 Sports continues in its mission to help kids succeed in life through sports, it's incredibly important to identify and select franchise partners who are committed to the culture of age-appropriate instruction that's fun for kids and convenient for parents in their territories,"said Brian Sanders, i9 Sports president and chief executive officer. "We know that each of these franchise owners are committed to delivering that superior and extraordinary experience."
The i9 Sports franchisees include:
- Brandon Seeley, a 24-year-old i9 Sports lifer. Having played in youth sport leagues beginning at age 11, Brandon fell in love with the i9 Sports experience and eventually began coaching, then refereeing i9 Sports leagues. After spending just a few short years in real estate sales post-graduation, Brandon purchased his i9 Sports territory in Boca Raton, FL.
- Antwain Salvatto, a married father of two, was attracted to the i9 Sports franchise opportunity after watching his son excel in the program, as well as being a coach. His business partner, Joseph Jackson of Virginia, a veteran and married father of four, is an advocate for all that sports instills in children, including teamwork, discipline and respect. They will operate in Richmond, VA.
- Nisa and Meshack Aduwu, married parents of three, fell in love with i9 Sports after discovering its programs for 3-year-olds, and are excited to impact the lives of parents and children in Baltimore, MD through their youth sports programs.
- Alli and Greg Hall of Davenport, FL, married parents of two children who played in i9 Sports programs, are hoping to parlay their lifelong involvement in sports, athletic training and marketing to drive success of their i9 Sports franchise in Orlando, FL.
i9 Sports currently operates more than 750 territories across the U.S., from New York to Hawaii, with more than 1.4 million players participating in leagues, camps and clinics in today's most popular team sports.
For more information on the i9 Sports franchise opportunity, and to learn more about helping kids succeed in life through sports,visit www.i9sportsfranchise.com.
About i9 Sports®
Based in the Tampa Bay, Florida area, i9 Sports® is the first and largest youth sports league franchise company in the United States.
i9 Sports is committed to delivering a culture of age-appropriate instruction that's fun for kids and convenient for parents, while prioritizing safety, emphasizing good sportsmanship and creating healthy competition. i9 Sports offers multiple sports during multiple seasons, and provides once a week practices on game day at the same location.
A privately held company, i9 Sports was founded in 2003 by Chairman Frank Fiume on the principle that the number one reason kids play organized sports is to have fun, not to become the next draft pick. Winner of recognition by Entrepreneur Magazine, INC Magazine, and Franchise Business Review, i9 Sports has a strong legacy of excellence. For more information on the i9 Sports opportunity, visit www.i9sportsfranchise.com.
*Based on the data presented in the 2016 issue of Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500
SOURCE i9 Sports
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances