Merry Maids Presents Top Honors at International Franchise Convention
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - October 11, 2017 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Merry Maids, the largest home cleaning franchise network in the United States, announced its top-performing franchisees at its international convention held last month in Phoenix. The company is a business unit of ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services.
“We have a strong team of franchisees at Merry Maids, and it was a pleasure to recognize the best of the best,” said Mary Kay Wegner, president of ServiceMaster’s Franchise Services Group, one of the largest franchisors of service businesses in the world. “They are growing their businesses, building loyal relationships with their customers, and building a successful future for themselves and their employees. They’re leaders in our network, and I appreciate their passion to provide outstanding service every day.”
Merry Maids recognized the following top-performing franchises and team members:
- Merry Maids Founder’s Award. This prestigious award is based on customer service, growth, sales, operations and team member development, and is the highest honor given to a U.S. franchisee. Brad Smith of Conyers and Locust Grove, Ga., spent 30 years as a police officer before purchasing his Merry Maids franchise in 2004. Smith has been recognized time and again for his dedication to serving his customers and growing his business, winning an Award of Distinction five years in a row. Smith is recognized as a leader among his peers, and regularly mentors other owners by sharing best practices and helping them grow a strong and successful businesses.
- Merry Maids Team Member of the Year. This award is given a U.S. team member who consistently delivers exceptional service and is a positive ambassador for the business. Judy Mwea, of Merry Maids Towson, Md., was selected from 8,000 team members across the country to earn the year’s top honor. Mwea has cleaned more than 1,100 homes and her customers consistently refer to her work as exceptional, friendly, efficient, and dependable. Leslie Horman, business owner, says Mwea is a true asset to her team, is always cheerful and is respected by her customers and team members.
- Merry Maids Rookie of the Year. Brad and Lisa Davis, owners of the Merry Maids franchise in Olive Branch, Miss., topped all new franchisees in posting the highest revenue growth in their first 26 weeks of business.
- Sales Growth Leader and Single Territory Sales Leader Award. Scott and Susan Tanner of Victoria, British Columbia earned the award for the highest revenue growth among all owners.
- Multiple Territory Sales Leader Award. Brad and Lisa Dionne, owners of franchises in eight territories in California, Idaho, Utah and Washington, earned the top sales growth award among all multiple territory owners.
About Merry Maids
Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning franchise network in the United States. Merry Maids provides services in 48 states and the District of Columbia through approximately 360 franchises. The company also provides home cleaning services in Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom and has licensing arrangements whereby licensees provide these services in Hong Kong, Japan, South America, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Australia. Through its company-owned and franchise locations, Merry Maids employs more than 8,000 home cleaning professionals who service homes on four continents. Merry Maids is a business unit of Memphis-based ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services. Go to www.merrymaids.com for more information about Merry Maids or follow us at twitter.com/MerryMaids and facebook.com/MerryMaids. Merry Maids is the Official Home Cleaning Provider of Minor League Baseball™.
ServiceMaster (NYSE: SERV) solves the homeowner’s dilemma. Every day, we visit more than 75,000 homes and businesses through our extensive service network of expert professionals. Technology powers our trusted experts to engage with customers so they can order, buy and receive services when, where and how they want them. Our well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial and residential floor cleaning), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). Like, follow or visit us at facebook.com/ServiceMaster, linkedin.com/ServiceMaster, twitter.com/ServiceMaster, or servicemaster.com. ServiceMaster is the Official Home Services Provider of Minor League Baseball™.
SOURCE Merry Maids
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances