1-800-FLOWERS.COM® And Harry & David® Launch Regionally Inspired Southern Living Collection
Exclusive Floral and Gourmet Food Offerings Celebrate the Welcoming Lifestyle of the South
December 05, 2017 // Franchising.com // NEW YORK - 1-800-Flowers.com and Harry & David, together with Time Inc.’s (NYSE:TIME) Southern Living, today announced a collaboration to offer an exclusive collection of floral and gourmet food gifts. The assortment, which is available now, includes elegant arrangements, indoor plants, home décor and specialty food gift sets that celebrate the warmth of the Southern lifestyle.
The 1-800-Flowers.com and Harry & David teams worked closely with the magazine to create and design these regionally inspired gift products. At launch, the Southern Living collection features 14 offerings at 1-800-Flowers.com and five Harry & David products. The collection will change over time to include assortments for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and other seasonal occasions.
“Southern Living is an authentic brand, trusted by its readers to provide and promote quality products inspired by the region,” said Alfred Palomares, Vice President, Merchandising, 1-800-Flowers.com, “As we continue to focus on innovation and providing a wide variety of differentiated products for shoppers, we are delighted to introduce this new offering from Southern Living. The collection truly evokes all the welcoming charm of the South - we think customers will love it!”
“Nobody knows flowers and hospitality like Southern Living,” said Kristen Payne, Vice President, Licensing, Time Inc. “Elegant floral arrangements and the art of saying ‘thank you,’ ‘I love you’ or ‘happy holidays’ are at the very heart of our brand. We always look for ways to bring the pages of the magazine to life through our products. The teams at 1-800-Flowers.com and Harry & David delivered on our every expectation – all puns intended.”
The inaugural holiday, winter and everyday collection includes:
1-800-Flowers.com – Available online and through its network of florists nationwide
*Florist-Designed Floral Arrangements
- Natural Elegance™ by Southern Living™ - $59.99, $69.99, $79.99 -(Holiday)
- White Lily Topiary by Southern Living™ - $69.99 - (Holiday)
- Winter’s Charm™ by Southern Living™ - $59.99, $69.99, $79.99 - (Winter)
- Graceful Style™ by Southern Living™ - $79.99 - (Everyday)
- Natural Beauty™ by Southern Living™ - $49.99, $59.99 and $69.99 - (Everyday)
*Direct Floral Arrangements:
- Winter Frost Bouquet™ by Southern Living™ $44.99 - (Holiday)
- Happy Holiday Bouquet by Southern Living™ $44.99 - (Holiday)
- Southern Living™ Welcome Winter Evergreen Basket $79.99 - (Holiday)
- Southern Living™ Evergreen Sled $69.99 - (Holiday)
- Southern Living™ Magnolia Tree $59.99 - $114.99 with Plaque $79.99 - $134.99 - (Everyday)
- Southern Living™ Azalea Topiary $39.99 - $59.99 - (Everyday)
- Southern Living™ Colorado Spruce $79.99 - (Everyday)
- Southern Living™ Preserved Magnolia Holiday Wreath $99.99 - (Holiday)
- Southern Living™ Initial Door Hanger Red $49.99 - (Holiday)
*Harry & David Gourmet Food Gifts – Available online
- Southern Living Sweets Sleigh Gift - $89.99 - (Holiday)
- Southern Living Brunch Gift - $99.99 - (Everyday)
- Southern Living Macaroni and Cheese Gift - $59.99 - (Everyday)
- Southern Living Pineapple Gift Box - $54.99 - (Everyday)
- Southern Living Soup, Cornbread and Biscuits Gift - $79.99 - (Everyday)
- Southern Living Apple Gift Tray - $79.99 (Everyday)
- Southern Living Peach Gift Tray - $69.99 (Everyday)
For more than 40 years, 1-800-Flowers.com has offered truly original floral arrangements, plants and unique gifts to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, everyday occasions and deliver smiles of comfort during times of grief. Backed by a caring team obsessed with service, 1-800-Flowers.com provides customers convenient ways to express themselves and connect with the most important people in their lives. 1-800-Flowers.com is part of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS.
About Harry & David®
Since 1934, Harry & David has been America’s premier choice in gourmet food gifting. Headquartered in Southern Oregon, Harry & David owns and operates 20 different orchards, spread over 100 square miles, featuring fresh yearly crops of handpicked delicious fruit, including peaches, Bosc pears and the iconic Royal Riviera® pears. Harry & David offers a wide variety of options for everyday gifting and entertaining, including Moose Munch® Premium Popcorn, Wolferman’s®, Cushman’s® and Stock Yards® branded products, which are offered on its dedicated website at harryanddavid.com. The brand also currently operates 46 year-round retail locations across the United States. Harry & David is part of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS.
About Time Inc.
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is a leading multi-platform consumer media company that engages over 230 million consumers globally every month. The company's influential brands include PEOPLE, TIME, FORTUNE, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, INSTYLE, REAL SIMPLE, Southern Living and TRAVEL + LEISURE, as well as approximately 60 diverse international brands. Time Inc. offers marketers a differentiated proposition in the marketplace by combining its powerful brands, trusted content, audience scale, direct relationships with consumers and unique first-party data. The company is home to growing media platforms and extensions, including digital video, OTT, television, licensing, international markets, paid products and services and celebrated live events, such as the TIME 100, FORTUNE Most Powerful Women, PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED’s Sportsperson of the Year, the ESSENCE Festival and the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
VP, Brand Communications
SOURCE 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.