Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Franchise Enters Arkansas
Tech-Savvy Brokerage Brings Deep Market Knowledge to Area Homebuyers
December 05, 2017 // Franchising.com // FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. and MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC announced that Metro Marketing Realty, a residential real estate brokerage firm located in Fayetteville, Arkansas, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Journey.
- Established as an independent brokerage in 2009, the firm is owned and operated by Marion Aust and serves the residential real estate market in the Northwest Arkansas towns of Fayetteville, Springdale, Roger, Bentonville and Bella Vista.
- Aust, who originally hails from the Fayetteville area, brings a deep understanding of the residential market and local neighborhoods to her clients, many of whom are drawn to the area for its wealth of employment opportunities. The University of Arkansas, as well as several major corporate headquarters, also call the region home.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Journey’s tech savvy with artificial intelligence and responsive, messenger-based video messaging systems maximizes access to market data and resources on behalf of buyers and sellers.
- The brokerage is experienced in working with university faculty and alumni, as well as professionals moving to the area, offering a highly-responsive customer service experience to homebuyers.
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Journey serves an area for those looking to balance modern city life with a rural area known for its inviting Southern hospitality. Marion Aust’s deep-rooted connections to the region’s lifestyle makes her team a top-tier resource, and we are pleased to welcome her team to our national network.”
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“When we first met with the team at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, we immediately connected with their core values, as they authentically aligned with our company’s dedication to supporting our own people and the broader community. The natural trust that the brand name inspires reinforces the primary quality for which we are known. It’s an all-around win, and I am excited to bring my team of real estate professionals and customers along this journey with me.”
– Marion Aust, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Journey
Marion Aust joins the @BHGRealEstate family as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Journey. #RealEstate
For more information, visit www.bhgre-journey.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLCis a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LL