Hyatt House Brand Introduces New H Bar Menu Featuring Elevated Bar Bites And Craft Cocktails
December 13, 2017 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO - The Hyatt House brand today announced its new bar bites and craft cocktail menu, H Bar Sip + Snack. With new, shareable bar bites and an expanded list of craft cocktails, the H Bar Sip + Snack menu has everything guests need when hunger strikes. Whether craving something healthy, decadent or somewhere in between, guests can find balance with delicious, quality ingredients and flavors.
Expanding on its “You’ve Come Too Far to Settle Now” platform, the Hyatt House brand is inspiring guests to elevate their on-the-go routine with convenient dining choices that flex to meet their needs. The new Hyatt House H Bar Sip + Snack menu reminds guests not to settle when it comes to eating while on the road.
“We want to give our guests go-to choices throughout the day that allow their trip to feel personalized and unique - the H Bar Sip + Snack menu provides the flexibility and variety our guests need to keep up their routines while on the road,” said Steven Dominguez, vice president of global brands for Hyatt House. “We continue to evolve our food and drink options so that our guests never have to sacrifice taste and quality. From Korean street tacos to charcuterie boards, barbeque pulled pork sliders to grain bowls, the H Bar Sip + Snack menu has a snack, meal or drink for every mood and palate.”
- Mediterranean Bowl: Ancient grain and kale blend, grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, baby spinach leaves, Kalamata olives, tomato bruschetta, and toasted pumpkin seeds, served with zesty Italian herb vinaigrette
- Taste of Tuscany Board: Fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, pepperoncini, roasted red peppers, stuffed cherry peppers, cornichons, and tomato bruschetta, served with a sliced warm baguette
- Korean Street Tacos: Choice of grilled chicken breast or pulled pork tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce, topped with diced red onions, shredded Monterey jack cheese, and crushed peanuts, served on flour tortillas
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders: Pulled pork tossed with barbeque sauce, topped with chipotle aioli vegetable slaw and pickle chips
- Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad: Baby spinach, grilled chicken, hard-boiled egg, fresh berries, red onion, sliced almonds, and golden raisins, served with balsamic vinaigrette
- All-American Cheeseburger: Grass-fed beef burger, topped with hardwood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, and caramelized red onions
- Turkey Club Sandwich: All-natural, sliced turkey breast, topped with roasted red peppers, baby spinach, bacon, and basil pesto aioli, served on toasted multigrain bread
Additionally, the H Bar Sip + Snack menu offers a wide selection of beer and wine, as well as an elevated selection of spirits that draw from some of the classics.
- Old Fashioned: Maker’s Mark Bourbon, honey syrup and chocolate bitters, served over ice
Whiskey Sour: Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Disaronno Amaretto, fresh lime juice, pineapple, and bitters
- Red Sangria: Courvoisier, orange liqueur, orange juice, mango syrup, and cabernet sauvignon, served with fresh fruit and a cinnamon stick
- Classic Margarita: Hornitos Plata, fresh lime juice and orange liqueur
- Bloody Mary: Pinnacle Vodka, spicy Bloody Mary mix, lime juice, and Old Bay seasoning on the rim, served with a jalapeño, olive and pepperoni
- Classic Martini: Pinnacle Vodka and dry vermouth, served with an olive or a twist
- White Sangria: Cruzan rum, orange liqueur, pineapple syrup, and sauvignon blanc, served with fresh fruit
Alongside the new H Bar Sip + Snack menu, Hyatt House hotels also recently introduced a new “Omelet of the Day” breakfast experience, enhancing the current made-to-order, complimentary breakfast offering by giving guests daily breakfast inspiration while on the road. With upgraded ingredients, variety and customization, the new “Omelet of the Day” breakfast offering provides guests with delicious, quality ingredients and flavors that will help kick start their day.
To learn more about Hyatt House hotels, visit hyatt.com/whysettle.
About Hyatt House
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 80 locations throughout the United States, China, Germany, Mexico, Turkey, and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research into guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. For more information, please visit hyatthouse.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattHouse and #WhySettle.
+1 312 780 5797
SOURCE Hyatt House