United® Real Estate Introduces Sixteen New Franchises to their Network
December 14, 2017 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - United® Real Estate, a fast-growing real estate and franchise organization, welcomes sixteen new offices to its growing national network. The United model provides franchise owners with territory rights and real estate agents with a full-service competitive solution including the latest training, marketing, technology and access to a national referral network.
The following have affiliated with United Real Estate in their respected markets:
- United Real Estate | Aiken - Located in Aiken, South Carolina, and owned by Brenda and Patrick Daly
- United Real Estate | Central PA - Located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and owned by Sean Kieff
- United Real Estate | Chapel Hill - Located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and owned by Tristan Pan
- United Real Estate | Charleston - Located in Charleston, South Carolina, and owned by Winston Velpula and Al Heath
- United Real Estate | Cleveland - Located in Cleveland, Ohio, and owned by Cherryl Sparling
- United Real Estate | Consultants - Located in Bakersfield, California, and owned by Cameron Miller and Jon Takach
- United Real Estate | Elite North - Located in Park Ridge, Illinois, and owned by Kamil Nowakowski
- United Real Estate | Family - Located in Allen, Texas, and owned by Alex Cho
- United Real Estate | Middle TN - Located in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and owned by Curran Scarlata and Rick Murr
- United Real Estate | Mid-South - Located in Southaven, Mississippi, and owned by Ed and Janet Engelke
- United Real Estate | Mt Pleasant - Located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, and owned by Winston Velpula and Al Heath
- United Real Estate | Raynham - Located in Raynham, Massachusetts, and owned by Sam Zonfrillo
- United Real Estate | River City - Located in Jacksonville, Florida, and owned by Johnny and Karen Smiley
- United Real Estate | Success Arrowhead - Located in Peoria, Arizona, and owned by Byron Short
- United Real Estate | Suncoast - Located in Palm Harbor, Florida, and owned by Pam Worthington
- United Real Estate | Synergy - Located in Doral, Florida, and owned by Juan Suarez
"United Real Estate continues to demonstrate that our overall agent value proposition enables our brokerage offices to be the best recruiting real estate company of productive real estate agents across the country," said Peter Giese, president of United Real Estate. "Our national network is growing at an aggressive pace and each new office offers area agents the ability to join a company built upon broker support, 24/7 online training and the opportunity to earn 100-percent commission. We are thrilled to welcome our newest group of talented owners as each brings years of experience and demonstrates an inspiring passion for sharing the United model to help agents in their market find their freedom."
To learn more about United Real Estate’s franchise opportunities, visit GrowWithUnited.com.com or call 888-960-0606.
A Closer Look at United Real Estate
United Real Estate - a division of the United Real Estate Group - was founded with the purpose of offering solutions to the challenges facing agents in the residential real estate brokerage industry. Providing the latest training, marketing and technology tools to both agents and brokers under a 100-percent commission strategy, United Real Estate makes it more profitable for an agent to sell real estate and for real estate brokers to leverage a complete system to better grow a successful, thriving real estate brokerage. Named as a "frontrunner" in the real estate industry in 2013, "part of the next generation of real estate brokers" in 2014, as well as being listed in the "Power 200 Most Influential" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Stefan Swanepoel Power 200 TRENDS Report, United Real Estate has more than 70 offices and over 3,100 agents. Through a worldwide franchise solution, United continues to rapidly expand and was named to the Inc 5000 fastest growing private companies in 2015 and 2016. Driven by an unwavering commitment to giving back, a pillar of United's core values and guiding principles, United Real Estate is proud to support and partner with Autism Speaks, the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, as United's charity of choice.
Members of the media needing information on United Real Estate or our marketplace, contact Public Relations Department - EMS@unitedrealestate.com
SOURCE United Real Estate