Sunny Street Café® Releases New Winter Specials Menu
Featuring Made - in - house 5 Pepper Hot Sauce And Buckwheat Pancakes
December 19, 2017 // Franchising.com // COLUMBUS, OHIO - Sunny Street Café has released their newest specials menu, here in time for the holidays. The new items were made for the cold winter months, continuing Sunny Street’s focus at recreating comfort foods with a modern twist.
Back on the menu is Sunny Street Café’s Low Country Benedict, first introduced in 2015 to great success. A hand - batter fried chicken breast is housed on a buttermilk biscuit, with pimento cheese, poached eggs and gravy. “When we crafted the Low Country Benedict we knew we had a winner,” says Matt Stasko, Executive Chef for Sunny Street Café. “It was exactly the dish we strive to create in our kitchens. All the items on our winter menu were crafted with our guests in mind. They have come to expect a unique slant on their favorite foods and they kept asking for the return of the Low Country Bene.”
The menu also features a new house made hot sauce. The 5 Pepper Chicken Sandwich offers a spicy kick to the classic fried chicken meal. For guests who are looking to eat healthier in the new year Sunny Street Café offers the Buckwheat Breakfast or the Kale & Quinoa Salad.
“The Buckwheat Pancakes are a great addition to our menu,” says Stasko. “We really listened to our guests who were asking for additional healthy options, and took the time to really do it right.”
All items on the new Sunny Street Winter menu are highlighted below:
- Low Country Benedict - Hand - breaded fried chicken on a split biscuit, with homemade pimento cheese spread, two poached eggs and sausage gravy.
- Buckwheat Breakfast - Two buckwheat pancakes with made with Bob’s Red Mill® flour topped with honey butter, served with two eggs any style and choice of side.
- Five Pepper Chicken Sandwich - Buttermilk brined and fried chicken breast, tossed in our 5 pepper hot sauce, served on a toasted brioche bun with lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayo.
- Kale & Quinoa Salad - Made with chopped kale, white quinoa, cucumber, pickled red onion, almonds, feta, cranberry and grilled chicken breast, served with Dijon vinaigrette.
Stop by any Sunny Street Café location to try their new items, now through the end of February. For more information visit http://sunnystreetcafe.com/menu/specialties.
About Sunny Street Café®
Sunny Street Café® operates 19 franchised locations in Ohio, Texas, Missouri, Illinois, Alabama, and Edmonton, Alberta, open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Restaurants feature a wide variety of breakfast and lunch fare, including signature dishes such as “big as the plate” buttermilk pancakes, Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy, Tex - Mex Omelette, Southwest Turkey Club, Buffalo Chicken Salad, homemade soups, fresh fruit, and from - scratch muffins. Restaurants also offer full service catering, take out and special event hosting. Franchise opportunities are currently available for both first - time owners and existing operators and developers. For more information, visit www.sunnystreetcafé.com.
614.396.5030, ext. 103
SOURCE Sunny Street Café®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances