TruGreen Seeks to Fill Thousands of Positions Nationwide
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Jan. 8, 2018 // PRNewswire // - TruGreen, the nation's leading lawn care company, has announced it is actively searching for qualified candidates to fill 15,000 positions nationwide.
- What: In preparation for its busy spring season, TruGreen is accepting applications for a variety of seasonal and full-time positions, including sales, lawn specialists, management, finance, IT, customer service and call center representatives. TruGreen seeks motivated candidates with excellent communication and relationship building skills. TruGreen offers competitive benefits including holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision and prescription benefit plans, and 401k participation. The company also offers an incentive and reward trip each year for qualifying exceptional employees. Past destinations include Hawaii, the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic. TruGreen also rewards its local branches that achieve the highest customer count in their region with a donation of $2,000 to a charity of the team's choice. In 2016, TruGreen donated more than $130,000 to non-profit organizations through this program.
TruGreen is currently accepting applications and coordinating interviews.
- When: Interested applicants can apply online now.
- Where: Apply online at https://jobs.trugreen.com
- Why: TruGreen is committed to maintaining a work culture that fosters the highest standards of integrity, respect and professionalism. The company helps its employees reach their personal and professional goals by providing them with a unique combination of independence, support and opportunities for ongoing development and growth. TruGreen seeks candidates who share these values and who want to be part of a proud, dynamic team. TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion, serving as an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. For more details, click here.
Memphis, Tennessee-based TruGreen is the nation's largest lawn care company, serving more than 2.3 million residential and commercial customers across the United States with lawn, tree and shrub care. TruGreen believes more life should be lived outside and is committed to providing a beautiful lawn to serve as the foundation for outside experiences and lifelong memories. As the leader in the professional lawn care industry, TruGreen helps define responsible lawn care practices, conducts industry-leading education and training for our people, pioneers new application technologies and educates our customers on proper mowing and wise-use watering techniques. Today, there are approximately 260 TruGreen lawn care branches in the United States and Canada, plus about 35 franchise locations. Go to http://www.TruGreen.com or http://www.facebook.com/TruGreen for more information about TruGreen.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances