Catch the Wave of Cruise Deals this 'Wave Season'
Cruise Planners, the nation’s largest network of home-based travel agents, shares the best way to get the hottest deals this season.
CORAL SPRINGS, FLA. (PRWEB) January 16, 2018 - Each January, the cruise industry experiences what the insiders call “Wave Season,” a few months of the richest cruise deals and perks for travelers. Today, Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, shares what makes the best deals and how consumers can snag value-added experiences, specialty dining, prepaid gratuities and other cruise upgrades.
“Now is the best time to book your next cruise, so don’t wait,” said Michelle Fee, CEO and founder of Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative. “Using a travel professional is the best way to book your next vacation – why spend four weeks planning a four-day vacation when a travel professional can do it for you with added benefits and perks.”
Some of the hottest Wave Season deals feature exclusive additional offers available only through Cruise Planners travel advisors:
- Multi-Generational Families: Royal Caribbean International, one of the leading cruise lines for multi-generational travel, has partnered with Cruise Planners to offer free specialty dining for two on select sailings, in addition to their Wave Season promotion of 30% savings, up to $200 onboard credit, free upgrades and free gratuities. To snag this great deal, book by January 31, 2018.
- Couples: Princess Cruises’ Wave Season promotion of up to $600 in onboard credit and free specialty dining, plus up to an additional $60 onboard credit from Cruise Planners means couples and cruisers of all types can take advantage of Princess Cruises’ enriching onboard and onshore activities such as spa treatments – including - Princess Cruises’ Chocolate Journeys chocolate spa treatments – culinary-themed shore excursions and more. Book this “sweet” deal by February 14, 2018.
- Foodies: Cruise Planners’ exclusive Celebrity Cruises Wave Season promotion of free specialty dining for two lets foodies indulge in one of Celebrity Cruises’ one-of-a-kind restaurants where menus are crafted by a Michelin-starred master chef. In addition, guests will receive up to $300 in savings plus free drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi and 50% savings for 3rd and 4th guests. Bookings must be made with a Cruise Planners travel agent by February 28, 2018.
- Luxury: Cruise Planners and Regent Seven Seas Cruises have partnered to offer luxury, small-ship cruising for discerning travelers at an incredible exclusive of up to $500 onboard credit on select sailings. Exquisite cuisine and shore excursions are always included on Regent Seven Seas Cruises journeys. This incredible offer ends February 28, 2018.
“Value, connection and personalized service are all reasons to use a travel agent, but Wave Season ups the ante with even more savings,” Fee said. “Cruise Planners is proud to be a leader in the travel industry and offer these exclusive savings and amenities to our customers in collaboration with our incredible travel partners.”
About Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, is the nation’s largest home-based travel agent franchise network in the travel industry. Cruise Planners operates a network of more than 1,800 franchise owners who independently book vacation and travel experiences for their clients. Headquartered in Coral Springs, Fla. since 1994, Cruise Planners supports its network of franchise owners with innovative marketing, booking and technology tools, professional development and training with the industry’s top executives. Cruise Planners and has been named the No.1 travel franchise by Entrepreneur magazine for 15 consecutive years and was recently featured in Entrepreneur as one of the top 30 franchise innovators in technology. Consistently named as one of the Top Women-Owned Businesses by the South Florida Business Journal, Cruise Planners is on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, has been ranked as the #1 travel franchise by Franchise Business Review for 6 years and is recognized as one of the Top Workplaces by the Sun Sentinel.
Cruise Planners has achieved top producer status with every major cruise line including Royal Caribbean International, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, MSC Cruises, Viking Cruises, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection and Regent Seven Seas Cruises, as well as many land vendors such as Travel Impressions and Sandals and Beaches Resorts. As an American Express Travel Representative, Cruise Planners maintains a reputation for quality and offers exclusive American Express Travel benefits such as Pay with Points. Cruise Planners has earned the American Express Travel Representative Excellence Award since 2004, as well as numerous marketing, technology, franchise and philanthropy awards including an International Franchise Association FranTech award for innovation, Magellan Awards from Travel Weekly and Travvy Awards from travAlliance media. Cruise Planners celebrates diversity and supports are troops as one of the Top 50 franchises for Veterans according to GI magazine, the Top Franchise Brand for Veterans according to Franchise Business Review, one of the Top 25 franchises for African-Americans by Black Enterprise magazine and a member of the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association. Visit our website, http://www.cruiseplanners.com, for more information or to view the complete list of awards and honors.
Stay in Touch: Media can stay up-to-date with Cruise Planners by visiting our media room or Socially Yours page for social media updates and handles. For additional information or to make reservations, vacationers should locate a travel advisor near them. For those interested in becoming a franchise owner, please visit the Cruise Planners franchise website.
Director of Public Relations
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative
SOURCE Cruise Planners
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances