Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Grows Footprint in Kansas
Customer service-focused firm to maximize efficiencies with brand affiliation
January 23, 2018 // Franchising.com // TOPEKA, Kan. and MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC today announced that Wostal Realty, a residential real estate brokerage firm located in Topeka, Kansas, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wostal Realty.
- Abbey and Wade Wostal, co-owners of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wostal Realty, bring 20 years of experience serving the Topeka community on behalf of area homebuyers and sellers.
- The Wostals bring backgrounds in sales and finance, a sharp eye for promising properties, and a commitment to problem solving and customer service.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wostal Realty is comprised of a close-knit sales team focused on maximizing technology and data-driven insights that enable them to manage their clients’ home search experience as efficiently as possible.
- The company’s dedication to charitable efforts, including contribution to Leadership Topeka and Housing & Credit Counseling, reflects a deep understanding of the area that guides their efforts on behalf of long-time residents and newcomers alike.
“Abbey and Wade Wostal have built a well-regarded business by focusing on the importance of unparalleled customer service and fostering relationships. These commitments connect seamlessly with our brand’s core values, and we applaud the team’s 20 years in the vibrant Topeka area and look forward to supporting their continued growth.”
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“It’s always been important to us to be big enough to have a significant impact on the market while remaining in a position to provide our clients with the excellent, personalized service they deserve. The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate ethos perfectly mirrors our own, and their tools and network will benefit our team by providing us with even better technology resources and market insights.”
– Abbey Wostal, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wostal Realty
To Tweet: Abbey and Wade Wostal & team join @BHGRealEstate family as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wostal Realty. #RealEstate
For more information, visit www.bhgwostalrealty.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
SOURCE Better Homes & Gardens®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances