1-800-FLOWERS.COM® Makes It Easy To "Wow" This Valentine's Day
Multi-Channel Retailer Offers Innovative Ways to Shop, Exclusive Savings Opportunities, a Self-Service Destination for Quick Order Status, One-Click Transaction Options and More
CARLE PLACE, N.Y. - Jan. 31, 2018 // PRNewswire // - 1-800-Flowers.com is making it easier than ever to win hearts this Valentine's Day. With new ways to shop on-the-go, opportunities to save big, concierge advice, a destination for enhanced order status tracking and more, the gift-giving experience has never been more convenient or stress-free.
"We are committed to delivering an exceptional shopping experience this Valentine's Day, with innovation in the way customers can interact with us, exclusive deals providing great value and a beautiful new collection of truly original arrangements," said Tom Hartnett, President, 1-800-Flowers.com. "Backed by a caring team obsessed with service, we are ready to make it easy for gift-givers to deliver a smile and go 'beyond the wow' in the weeks ahead."
Innovative Ways to Shop and Transact
Delivering big smiles is easy and convenient with these new ways to shop for gifts:
- Mobile shoppers can order from 1-800-Flowers.com via chat or voice across a variety of platforms. For example, customers can easily order popular floral arrangements on Google Assistant-enabled Android devices and iPhones ("Hey Google, talk to 1-800-Flowers") for delivery nationwide. They can also use Google Assistant to shop selections from the brand's "Fresh from the Farm™" collection on Google Express ("Buy roses")
- Just in time for Valentine's Day, 1-800-Flowers.com is launching an enhanced voice-enabled Alexa skill with "one-shot intent" for more streamlined dialog ("Alexa, ask 1-800-Flowers to send my wife roses"). Together with the integration of Amazon Pay, flower buying and transacting is a breeze
- Gift-givers can make purchases via the Facebook Messenger chat bot, plus connect with the 1-800-Flowers.com customer care team for quick assistance regarding order inquiries
Early Order Discounts and More Ways to Save
Big heartfelt gestures don't have to break the budget with these opportunities to shop and save:
- Customers who order their Valentine's Day flowers before February 4 can save big by taking advantage of exclusive discounts
- Mobile and app customers can get special offers from Apple Pay and the iOS App Store
- Eligible PayPal customers can access exclusive 1-800-Flowers.com savings across desktop, mobile, web and apps
- Consumers shopping on Google Assistant and Facebook Messenger can check the chat bots for exclusive deals on select floral arrangements
- Shoppers are encouraged to visit 1-800-Flowers.com and sign up for email alerts to receive updates in real-time about special rose offers and other savings
- Downloading the mobile app and signing up for text alerts provides additional notifications about exclusive, limited-time offers
Dedicated Customer Self-Service Portal Saves Time, Helps Alleviate Stress
1-800-Flowers.com has introduced an easy-to-use online Customer Service Hub that enables shoppers to view real-time updates on order status, provides options for order modification, and offers live chat support. Gift-givers can also sign-up for SMS notifications to receive order confirmation and delivery updates.
Gywn® - The Ultimate Valentine's Day Gift Concierge
The 1-800-Flowers.com online gift concierge, Gwyn®, powered by IBM Watson, has been honing her skills to help provide thoughtful gift suggestions to customers this Valentine's Day. She creates an intuitive shopping experience for customers, by asking contextually relevant questions, then builds up a detailed understanding of what the gift-giver is looking for and provides the best options in real time. Shoppers can then quickly add the perfect gift to their shopping cart.
Free Shipping/No Service Charge Nationwide for Celebrations Passport® Members
1-800-Flowers.com shoppers who become members of the Celebrations Passport® loyalty program enjoy unlimited free standard shipping and no service charge on all orders year-round across the company's family of gifting brands, including Simply ChocolateSM, Harry & David®, Cheryl's Cookies® and more.
Expedited Checkout Makes the Transaction Experience Seamless
Whether shopping via mobile or desktop, customers can enjoy the convenience of expedited checkout with PayPal, Apple Pay, VISA Checkout, American Express Checkout and Masterpass.
Delivery Options for Planners and Procrastinators Alike
1-800-Flowers.com offers an array of nationwide delivery options, from overnight shipping to same-day doorstep delivery by local florists. While shoppers are strongly encouraged to place floral orders early, 1-800-Flowers.com does offer same-day delivery, even on February 14. Last-minute orders can be placed by 12 noon local time to ensure Valentine's Day arrival. But, word to the wise: Individuals who plan to send floral arrangements to teachers or other professionals with varied schedules should send for delivery earlier in the week, as deliveries on Valentine's Day usually continue into the early evening hours.
Shoppers are encouraged to follow 1-800-Flowers.com on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, plus share their stories of Valentine's Day smiles using the hashtag #WOWthatslove.
For more than 40 years, 1-800-Flowers.com has offered truly original floral arrangements, plants and unique gifts to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, everyday occasions and deliver comfort during times of grief. Backed by a caring team obsessed with service, 1-800-Flowers.com provides customers thoughtful ways to express themselves and connect with the most important people in their lives. 1-800-Flowers.com is part of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS.
Cision View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/1-800-flowerscom-makes-it-easy-to-wow-this-valentines-day-300590748.html
SOURCE 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.