Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC Announces Its First 10-Year Franchise Renewal
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st extends franchise agreement and marks the milestone with acquisition of local brokerage to fuel their growth in luxury market
February 20, 2018 // Franchising.com // FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. and MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC, founded in 2008, announced today that they have received its first franchise renewal from Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st, owned by Gene and Catherine Whiddon, which will extend their agreement for another decade. This influential brokerage is part of the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Founder’s Circle, an elite group of the brand’s highest producing companies. The important milestone was capped off by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st acquiring a local real estate company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to increase its continued growth and market share in the luxury real estate segment.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st has viewed the brand as a significant growth partner and is continuing that momentum by extending the term of their franchise agreement for another ten years.
- Specializing in luxury and waterfront properties on Florida’s southern coast, the acquired real estate firm is led by fourth-generation real estate professional Joy Triglia, a lifetime resident of Fort Lauderdale with more than 30 years’ experience in the luxury real estate market.
- The acquired brokerage becomes the sixth company to join Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st’s steadily growing portfolio.
- With this renewal and expansion, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st increases its presence in Fort Lauderdale, Harbor Beach, Las Olas, Wilton Manors, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Coral Ridge, Landings, Bay Colony, Jupiter, Lighthouse Point and the Cove.
"As a brand, a large part of our mission is to help our broker/owners attain profitable and strategic growth. The Whiddons were one of the first to affiliate with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate and have seen first-hand the value of a lifestyle brand that embraces core values and next- generation thinking. This is an important milestone for us as we have played a collaborative role in helping them grow, which is acknowledged and confirmed by their renewal."
- Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
“We believe Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate is the future of the industry and we are so proud to be a part of that. As a company focused on luxury, our affiliation with the brand has been a crucial aspect of our overarching strategy to magnify our high-end product listings. With the brand by our side as well as Joy and her team joining our company, we are poised to strengthen our position in this segment.”
- Gene Whiddon, President & Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Florida 1st expands South Florida presence with acquisition of 6th real estate firm. #RealEstate @BHGFirst
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 350 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC