Handyman Connection Announces 2017 Franchise Award Winners
BLUE ASH, Ohio - Feb. 21, 2018 // PRNewswire // - Handyman Connection, a home repair company with over 25 years experience, held its annual franchise conference last month in San Diego, California. As part of the annual event, the brand announced the recipients of their 2017 awards, which acknowledged local franchise owners, craftsman and brand partners for significant achievements with Handyman Connection over the last year.
The four-day conference theme focused on "Foundation for Success" where Handyman Connection franchisees took part in educational sessions and peer panels geared towards growth strategies and development of their businesses.
"We are excited to recognize all of our 2017 franchise award winners for the achievements they have made in their businesses over the last year," said Jeff Wall, President and CEO of Handyman Connection. "These awards are a true testament to the outstanding leadership and commitment of our talented network of franchisees and their craftsmen, and we look forward to their continued success."
The top recipients of Handyman Connection's 2017 franchise awards include:
- Franchisee of the Year Award - Joe Cox, Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor, MI
- Rookie of the Year Award - Troy Manary, Handyman Connection of Ottawa, ON
- Brand Experience Award - Christian LaCroix, Handyman Connection of McKinney, TX
- Market Penetration Award - Shaun McCarthy, Handyman Connection of Colorado Springs, CO
- Sales Growth Award - Joe Cox, Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor, MI and Dean Theodore, Handyman Connection of Santa Clarita Valley, CA
- Craftsman of the Year Award - Steve Vernier, Handyman Connection of Novi, MI and Kelly Gieser, Handyman Connection of Edmonds, WA
- Service Advisor Award - Steve McCoy, Handyman Connection of Colorado Springs, CO
Handyman Connection operates more than 70 locations throughout 26 states and Canada. For more than 25 years, the brand has offered homeowners across North America a complete resource for professional craftsmanship and exemplary customer service. Handyman Connection offers a variety of services ranging from traditional home repairs to painting, remodeling and more.
About Handyman Connection
Since 1991, homeowners across North America have been calling on Handyman Connection for our professional craftsmanship and exemplary customer service. Each Handyman Connection franchise is locally owned and operated, backed by the company that helped launch the industry. Our values are steeped in a long-standing dedication to the people we serve, and truly differentiate Handyman Connection as a home repair company.
SOURCE Handyman Connection
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances