UFC Gym® Announces Three New Gym Openings In The Greater Chicago Area
June 05, 2018 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO - UFC Gym®, the rapidly expanding fitness franchise that creates training programs for all levels inspired by the training regimens of UFC® athletes, today announced the expansion of its footprint with three new gym locations in the Greater Chicago area. The new franchises, located in Naperville, Downers Grove and Yorktown Center, build on UFC Gym’s already strong presence in the metro area, bringing its total number of facilities in the market to nine.
“As we continue to grow UFC Gym throughout the country and around the world, Chicago has remained a strong market for us,” UFC Gym President Adam Sedlack said. “These new gyms help us meet growing demand and reach new members of all ages in the greater Chicago area with our Train Different® approach to fitness. We couldn’t ask for better partners or better locations.”
UFC Gym programming has been developed through exclusive access to the world-class training of internationally-acclaimed UFC athletes. Providing members with everything they need for the entire family to move, get fit and live a healthy life, UFC Gym offers best-in-class coaches and classes. The full-concept gyms combine a range of weights, machines and functional fitness classes, along with group, private and youth MMA training, in addition to personal and group dynamic performance-based training.
Two of the three new locations recently opened their doors with upcoming grand opening celebrations, with the third location currently scheduled to open towards the end of 2018. New membership specials are being offered through pre-sales and at upcoming Grand Opening events.
- UFC Gym Naperville is a partnership with UFC featherweight Ricardo Lamas, a Chicago-area native who will face UFC featherweight Mirsad Bektic at UFC 225®: WHITTAKER vs. ROMERO 2 on Saturday, June 9 at the United Center. The 12,000-square-foot gym will host its grand opening celebration on Saturday, June 16. UFC Gym Naperville is currently open.
- UFC Gym Downers Grove is a 30,000-square-foot gym, located at 1320 75th Street, Downers Grove, IL. UFC Gym Downers Grove is currently open.
- UFC Gym Yorktown Located in the Yorktown Center, this massive 40,000-square-foot gym is expected to open in in late 2018 or early 2019. For more information, contact the Gym’s sister location, UFC Gym Lombard.
Other UFC Gym facilities in the Chicago area include:
- UFC Gym Lombard, 1300 South Main Street, Lombard, IL
- UFC Gym Oaklawn, 10137 South Harlem Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL
- UFC Gym Orland Park, 9050 West 159th Street, Orland Park, IL
- UFC Gym River North, 644 North Orleans Street, Chicago, IL
- UFC Gym South Loop, 1331 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL
- UFC Gym Wrigleyville, 3214-33 North Broadway Street, Chicago, IL
In addition to the corporate-owned signature clubs, UFC Gym also offers the unique opportunity to own and operate a UFC Gym franchise domestically and internationally. For more information about UFC Gym, please visit UFCGYM.COM.
About UFC Gym®
UFC Gym® is the first major brand extension of UFC®, the world’s premier MMA organization. In alliance with New Evolution Ventures™ (NeV), developers of many of the world’s most successful fitness brands. As the first to combine the worlds of MMA and fitness, UFC Gym’s TRAIN DIFFERENT® approach creates an atmosphere where members can see immediate results and offers something for all ages and fitness levels. UFC Gym is the ultimate fitness experience. The brand is not what you expect, and more than you can imagine. With 150 locations open and more than 600 currently in development throughout 22 countries, UFC Gym is revolutionizing the fitness industry. For more information, please visit www.ufcgym.com. Like UFC Gym at www.facebook.com/ufcgym, follow at www.twitter.com/ufcgym and www.instagram.com/ufcgym or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCgym.
UFC® is a premium global sports brand and the largest Pay-Per-View event provider in the world. Celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2018, UFC boasts more than 284 million fans worldwide and has produced over 400 events in 21 countries since its inception in 1993. Acquired in 2016 by global sports, entertainment and fashion leader Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG), together with strategic partners Silver Lake Partners and KKR, UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas with a network of employees around the world. UFC produces more than 40 live events annually that consistently sell out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe, while programming is broadcast in over 165 countries and territories to more than 1.1 billion TV households worldwide in 40 different languages. UFC FIGHT PASS®, a digital subscription service, delivers exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand and original content to fans around the world. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram: @UFC.
SOURCE UFC Gym
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances