First Watch Introduces New Summer Menu Options
The Daytime Café Promotes Two Shareables Along With Three Entrée Options
June 13, 2018 // Franchising.com // BRADENTON, Florida - First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, introduced four fresh, new dishes nationwide as part of its limited-time Summer menu. This seasonal menu, like First Watch’s traditional offerings, keeps things fresh with high-quality ingredients while introducing refreshing, mouth-watering flavors to celebrate Summer. The restaurant is also bringing back its best-selling Million Dollar Bacon.
“Our customers have really responded to our shareable offerings since they help give the entire table a taste of something new, so we’re excited to bring back our Million Dollar Bacon along with a new, light Rainbow Toast option,” said Shane Schaibly, First Watch’s corporate chef and vice president of culinary strategy. “As for our new entrees, one that we’re particularly excited about is our Sambazon Acai Bowl. The superfood is definitely on-trend right now, and when we offered this dish in our test restaurants earlier this year, people gravitated toward it even more than we anticipated.”
First Watch customers can find the following seasonal dishes in addition to the traditional favorites at their local First Watch through Sunday, August 19:
- Million Dollar Bacon (shareable) - Four slices of our signature hardwood smoked bacon baked with brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and a maple syrup drizzle.
- Rainbow Toast (shareable) - Fresh blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, mango and our housemade granola atop Ricotta cheese-covered brioche toast with a drizzle of local honey.
- Acai Bowl - Organic Sambazon Acai topped with fresh strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries and our housemade granola. Served with whole grain artisan toast topped with almond butter and Maldon sea salt.
- “Everything” Smoked Salmon Benedict - Two poached cage-free eggs atop toasted ciabatta (better than a bagel) with Wild Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon, whipped cream cheese, red onions, hollandaise and “everything” bagel spice. Served with lemon dressed organic mixed greens.
- Elote Mexican Street Corn Hash - Two cage-free eggs any style atop fresh seasoned potatoes, house-roasted summer sweet corn, chorizo and scallions. Topped with fresh sliced avocado, Cotija cheese, chipotle crema and fresh cilantro. Served with warm wheat-corn tortillas and fresh lime.
First Watch makes fresh juices in-house daily from only the highest quality fruits and vegetables. Since the company launched its Fresh Juice Program, the restaurant has extended its offerings, which now include two permanent fixtures - Kale Tonic and Morning Meditation - and a number of seasonal additions throughout the year. This Summer,
- Hibiscus Limeade - Fresh lime, hibiscus, natural cane sugar and basil.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was recognized as one of Business Intelligence Group’s Best Places to Work in 2018 and as one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2017 Second 100 restaurant brands. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the United States with more than 330 restaurants in 29 states, including more than 250 First Watch restaurants, 75 The Egg & I restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
SOURCE First Watch
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business