Interim HealthCare Inc. Reveals Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Home Care Franchise
Entrepreneurs flock to home care market as nation’s senior population rises rapidly
SUNRISE, FLA. (PRWEB) June 19, 2018 - With more than 10,000 baby boomers across the country turning 65 every day, a home care franchise may be the right opportunity for entrepreneurs looking for not only a smart investment, but one that directly gives back to local communities.
Nearly 90 percent of people over 65 want to stay at home if they can, according to a report from the National Conference of State Legislatures and the AARP Public Policy Institute. The influx of senior citizens seeking in-home care and care management, with dignity, is rapidly rising and there are no signs of slowing down.
“Buying a home care franchise is a chance to establish a foothold in a rapidly growing industry while serving a genuine need for your local community,” said Larry Kraska, Interim HealthCare Inc. CEO and President. “The preference to age in place, compounded by the fact that people are now living longer than ever before, will undeniably increase the demand for dependable, high-quality home care services.”
According to Interim HealthCare, here are the top five reasons to consider purchasing a home care franchise:
- A “silver tsunami” is coming. By the year 2030, one-fifth of the population will be 65 or older. Surveys clearly indicate that most people — close to 90 percent — want to age in place, at home, so the demand for home health will only rise along with the number of seniors.
- Home health spending is growing. Home health is the fastest-growing segment of the healthcare industry, says Tom Threlkeld, deputy director for policy and communications at the National Association for Homecare & Hospice. According to Threlkeld, growth will be driven by a 7.8 percent average increase in Medicare spending from 2020 through 2025.
- It’s a low investment that can yield high returns. Home care franchises offer a low cost of entry barrier compared with many other types of franchises. A home care franchise can be established with an initial investment as low as the $100,000s, potentially generate more than $1 million in annual revenue and many show positive five-year growth rates.
- The industry is made up of dedicated, caring professionals. The people who commit to serving home care clients are special. They want to contribute to the health of their communities, go the extra mile for their clients and often become like family members to those they take care of.
- A business support team is already in place. When an entrepreneur purchases a franchise, he or she is not in it alone as an unknown entity, but rather, buying into a trusted brand name. Franchises come with marketing, advertising, training and operational support in place.
About Interim HealthCare Inc.
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a leading national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. It is part of Caring Brands International which also includes UK-based Bluebird Care and Australia-based Just Better Care, both well-known franchise brands in their countries. With more than 530 franchise locations in seven countries Caring Brands International is a global health care leader.
Interim HealthCare in the United States is unique in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards that improve the delivery of service. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals who provide 25 million hours of home care service to 190,000 people each year, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. For more information or to locate an Interim HealthCare office, visit http://www.interimhealthcare.com.
SOURCE Interim HealthCare Inc.