FranNet is the First Franchise Consultancy to Launch a “Client Bill of Rights;” Commits to Prioritizing Clients’ Needs
North America’s Leader in Matching Individuals with Franchise Ownership Opportunities Pledges to Put the Franchise Buyer’s Needs First
June 21, 2018 // Franchising.com // LOUISVILLE, KY - For more than three decades, FranNet has helped thousands of budding entrepreneurs fulfill their dreams of owning a business through franchising. The company has done this with a sustained and superior level of client consultation, for which they’ve been recognized as an industry leader. Now, FranNet has implemented a new initiative that guarantees its consultants are helping clients become informed franchise buyers. With the launch of its FranNet Client Bill of Rights, FranNet has become the first franchise consultancy to document its commitment to putting the needs of the client first in everything they do.
“The FranNet Client Bill of Rights shows our complete dedication to serving our customers with the best possible consultation, service and support during the franchise selection process,” said Jania Bailey, FranNet’s CEO.
“FranNet consultants are true consultants, working with our clients closely to identify the clients’ unique needs and preferences, and finding the best franchise opportunity for their goals, budget, and skill set.”
Each of FranNet’s qualified consultants has signed off on this important piece of company legislation to promise their dedication to prioritizing client needs.
The tenets of the FranNet Client Bill of Rights are as follows:
- FranNet consultants will help you assess if franchise ownership is right for you.
- FranNet consultants adhere to the Code of Ethics of the International Franchise Association and the FranNet Code of Conduct.
- FranNet consultants will not pressure your or “talk you” into an opportunity that you do not feel fits your goals, budget, or skill set.
- FranNet consultants listen to you and will take into consideration your expressed personal and professional concerns and / or interests when discussing potential franchise opportunities.
- FranNet consultants are accountable to coach and help you through the investigative process. You are accountable for your own commitments such as timelines, appointments, tasks, etc.
- FranNet consultants put your interests first.
- FranNet consultants are transparent and honest with what they know regarding any and all franchise concepts the client is researching.
- You may freely associate with whichever companies or broker groups that you feel is in your best interest.
- FranNet consultants will help you find the best resources to answer questions or concerns if he / she is unable to answer them. You have the right to disagree or question the consultant at any time during the process.
- If you decide that franchise ownership is not for you, you are under no obligation to continue the process. You can discontinue your work with the FranNet consultant at any time.
“We felt it was important to acknowledge that our consultants are in this industry to act as true franchise matchmakers and knowledgeable resources for anyone who expresses interest in franchise ownership,” said Bailey. “We know that finding the right concept can be a daunting process, and we are committed to helping our clients every step along the way.”
To connect with a FranNet consultant, visit FranNet.com.
FranNet is North America’s most respected leader in matching individuals with franchise ownership opportunities. Founded in 1987, FranNet has more than 100 experienced consultants across the United States, Canada and Germany. FranNet uses a proprietary profiling and consultative process to determine a business model unique to each client’s goals, skill sets and interests, and has matched thousands of prospective business owners to rewarding small business franchise opportunities. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, FranNet is the only locally-owned and operated franchised consulting firm.
No Limit Agency