Top-Achieving Franchise Owners Honored at PuroClean Annual Convention
One of the Nation’s Leading Property Restoration and Remediation Franchise Companies Honored the Outstanding Growth and Achievements of its Franchise Owners
June 25, 2018 // Franchising.com // TAMARAC, Fla. - PuroClean, one of the nation’s leading property restoration and remediation franchise companies, recently honored 12 franchise owners at the company’s annual convention held at the Westin in downtown Indianapolis.
Happening days before the annual Indianapolis 500 racing event, the theme for this year’s convention was “Driven to Win.” The convention offered industry and motivational speakers, training sessions, and social events, and served as the perfect opportunity to highlight PuroClean franchise owners’ achievements. The awards honored both long-time and new franchise owners in seven categories, as well as technicians who were recognized for the inaugural Technician of the Year Award.
“The 2018 convention was our best yet, with record attendance from our franchise owners and vendor partners. Every year, it is an honor to get together and recognize our franchise owners and all of the hard work they put in to the PuroClean brand,” said Mark W. Davis, Chairman and CEO.
Top PuroClean franchise owners include:
- Rick Gutridge from Columbus, Ohio who was awarded Franchise of the Year for excelling in sales growth, market share, sales revenue, profitability, and the number of continuing education classes conducted.
- John Gudenrath and Chris Paul from Omaha, Nebraska and Sam Abushenaf from Nova Scotia, Canada who were awarded Rookie of the Year for sales achievement in the first 12 months of business.
- Hunter Jones from Birmingham, Alabama who was presented the Hotshot Award. This is given to franchise owners who have the highest sales growth.
- Danny Ognean and Ioan Marc from Anaheim, California who were given the Brand Promise Award for teamwork, loyalty, camaraderie, service excellence, and dedication to the brand.
- James Hoover from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma; Bruce Ashcraft from Huntsville, Alabama; Jason Reis from Ontario, Canada; and Jack Boyd and the Business Development Team who were named Rainmakers for balancing personal success with helping the PuroClean Network.
- Becky Edgren from Moraine, Ohio who earned the Continuing Education Award for the sixth year in a row for hosting 56 Continuing Education classes throughout the year.
- Bob Jordan from Lynnwood, Washington who received the On the Move! Award which recognizes first-year franchise owners committed to following best practices and the PuroClean system to build their business.
- Rob Moxley from Dennis O’Brien and Brett Dalrymple’s Warrenton, Virginia office who was named Technician of the Year.
“Every franchise owner in the PuroClean system is exceptional at what they do, and we were proud to recognize these high achievers at our convention,” said Steve White, President and COO. “They are inspiring and energizing the entire PuroClean Franchise Network, and we look forward to seeing them continue to grow and prosper in the future.”
PuroClean also recognized Aramsco/Interlink Supply as its Strategic Partner of the Year for their outstanding support, education, and accessibility.
Since the company was founded in 2001, PuroClean has become one of the fastest growing property restoration franchise organizations in the nation. Each year, PuroClean performs thousands of jobs throughout the United States and Canada providing restoration services from common household mishaps to large-scale disasters.
?Known as the “Paramedics of Property Damage™,” PuroClean provides fire and smoke damage remediation, water damage remediation, flood water removal, mold removal, and biohazard clean-up to commercial and residential customers. Founded in 2001, PuroClean has a comprehensive network of 260-plus franchise offices across North America. PuroClean technicians are thoroughly screened, insured, and trained in utilizing the latest in mitigation technology and procedures, while operating under a strict code of ethics. Each PuroClean office is independently owned and operated. For more information about PuroClean, contact 800-775-7876 or visit www.puroclean.com; for franchise information, visit www.puroclean.com/franchise.
Add to Request List