Brightway Insurance Opens Six New Stores Next Week
Brightway has stores in 20 states with new franchise locations in California, Florida, Oklahoma and Texas.
August 09, 2018 // Franchising.com // JACKSONVILLE, FLA. - More consumers now have the opportunity to enjoy a better way to shop for insurance as Brightway Insurance continues to expand across the country. The company will open new stores in California, Florida, Oklahoma and Texas, Monday, Aug. 13.
“We’re pleased to partner with an outstanding group of franchisees to expand into new markets throughout the country,” said Brightway President, Talman Howard. “We offer franchisees a comprehensive suite of support that frees them up to focus on finding the right policies for their customers and growing their business.”
- Sam Kassar is Brightway’s newest Multi-Unit Owner, opening Brightway, The Kassar Agency in Naples, Fla. Kassar opened his first store in Bonita Springs, Fla., in 2011. His franchise is among the top 10 percent highest performers at Brightway.
- Tiffany Baban will open Brightway, The Baban Agency in Katy, Texas.
- Federico Bocca will open Brightway, The F. Bocca Agency in Miami.
- Rich Dorrian will open Brightway, The Dorrian Agency in Estero, Fla.
- Brian Crumbaker will open Brightway, The Crumbaker Agency in Carlsbad, Calif.
- David Pickel will open Brightway, The David Pickel Agency in Broken Arrow, Okla.
Brightway Agency Owners enjoy comprehensive business support including customer service, carrier relationships, marketing, accounting and technology. As a result, Brightway agencies consistently outsell other insurance agencies three-to-one.*
Brightway franchisees make more than three times the income of individuals who are self-employed in other businesses. For top performers, the gap is six-fold. What’s more, having an insurance background is not a prerequisite to becoming a Franchise Owner with Brightway. In fact, 40 percent of the above-average performing Brightway Franchise Owners did not have prior insurance experience.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of franchised independent stores throughout the country. With more than $539 million in annualized written premium, the company is one of the largest personal lines agencies in the United States.
Brightway began franchising operations in 2008 and has since grown to more than 800 people in 20 states serving customers in all 50 states. Forbes has recognized the company as America’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy. Additionally, the company was named a top franchise three years in a row by Entrepreneur magazine and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America nine consecutive years by Inc. 5000. Consumers seeking a better insurance buying experience may visit Brightway.com and find us on Facebook.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance