First Watch Launches Fall Menu, Brings Back Pumpkin Pancakes
The Daytime Café Is Again Participating In Dine Out For No Kid Hungry
September 05, 2018 // Franchising.com // BRADENTON, Fla. - First Watch, the award-winning leading breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, announced the launch of its Fall seasonal menu. In conjunction with the launch, the restaurant company will increase its contribution to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign by donating 10 cents for every Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast sold in its restaurants during September. The company’s Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast has proven to be a highly anticipated Fall seasonal menu item.
Throughout the year, First Watch donates 25 cents from every kid’s meal sold to the No Kid Hungry campaign, which has provided more than 775 million meals to hungry kids since 2010, according to Share Our Strength.
First Watch’s limited-time Fall menu features creative new dishes alongside returning customer favorites. Customers can find the following seasonal offerings in addition to the traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch favorites at their local First Watch* for a limited time:
- Million Dollar Bacon - Four slices of our signature hardwood smoked bacon baked with brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and a maple syrup drizzle.
- NEW Truffled Wild Mushroom Frittata - A classic frittata with truffle-roasted shiitake and Crimini mushrooms, shallots and garlic & herb cream cheese topped with lemon dressed arugula. Served with fresh fruit and ciabatta toast.
- NEW Heritage Pork Chop & Eggs - A Compart Family Farms all-natural, Applewood-smoked bone-in Duroc pork chop griddled and topped with housemade apple compote. Served with two basted cage-free eggs and Bob’s Red Mill Cheddar grits.
- Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast - Two fresh cage-free eggs cooked any style plus one of our signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.
- Butternut Squash Bisque - Rich and creamy butternut squash soup sweetened with carrot and a touch of nutmeg. Garnished with sour cream and fresh herbs. (vegetarian)
With the introduction of its new Fall menu, First Watch has also expanded its Juice Bar, bringing a refreshing new Fall drink to the table:
- NEW Pomegranate “Mule” - Pomegranate, lime, organic ginger and natural cane sugar.
The 2018 Fall offerings will be available until Sunday, November 4, and will be followed by a holiday seasonal menu.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. The company was recognized as one of Business Intelligence Group’s Best Places to Work in 2018 and as one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2017 Second 100 restaurant brands. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the United States with more than 330 restaurants in 29 states, including more than 260 First Watch restaurants, 70 The Egg & I restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
*Excluding the Tampa Bay Area
SOURCE First Watch