Seva Beauty Creates Franchise Advisory Council
New council represents Seva Beauty franchisees from across the country.
September 06, 2018 // Franchising.com // HUMACAO, Puerto Rico - Seva Beauty has announced the creation of a Franchise Advisory Council (FAC) comprised of five Seva Beauty franchisees from around the country. This panel of franchisees will provide counsel and guidance to executive management given their unique insight on day-to-day operations.
The five FAC members were nominated and elected by their peers. Seva Beauty’s FAC is comprised of Randi Kay Graham, Irfan Ali, Raj Gohil, Moyees Merchant and Sajida Ahmed.
- Randi Kay Graham, Wichita, Kansas, has been a Seva Beauty franchisee since November 2015. She currently operates two open studios with eight studios in development.
- Irfan Ali, Bakersfield, California, has been a Seva Beauty franchisee since June 2013. He currently operates five open studios.
- Raj Gohil, Nashville, Tennessee, has been a Seva Beauty franchisee since June 2013. He currently operates four open studios with one studio in development.
- Moyees Merchant, Atlanta, Georgia, has been a Seva Beauty franchisee since May 2011. He currently operates 12 open studios with eight studios in development.
- Sajida Ahmed, Fort Worth, Texas, has been a Seva Beauty franchisee since March 2016. She currently operates one open studio with two studios in development.
“Teamwork and collaboration are crucial components of any successful business, and we greatly value the insights of our franchisees on not only providing high quality service in our studios but also regarding best practices and innovation,” says Vas Maniatis, founder of Seva Beauty. “I look forward to working with the FAC as we continue to rely on our core strengths while maintaining a forward-thinking position in the market.”
The Seva Beauty FAC will meet quarterly via video chat and in person at future franchisee conferences. To learn more about Seva Beauty, visit SevaBeauty.com.
About Seva Beauty
Serial entrepreneur Vas Maniatis founded Seva Beauty in 2010 when he pioneered the fast casual spa concept. Through more than 180 Seva Beauty franchise studios, Beauty Gurus deliver a host of services, including brow shaping, lash extensions, facials and makeup application, and also offer retail products. Seva Beauty operates in 32 states and Puerto Rico, and has been recognized as a "fastest growing" franchise by both Franchise Gator and Entrepreneur, as well as making Entrepreneur’s annual "Franchise 500" ranking. To learn more about Seva Beauty or to discover a studio near you, visit SevaBeauty.com.
Dana Dussing Berry
SOURCE Seva Beauty