Mrs. Fields Launches Keurig Partnership In Locations Nationwide
Iconic Cookie Franchise Elevates Customer Experience with Hot Beverage Program
September 19, 2018 // Franchising.com // BROOMFIELD, CO - While nothing’s better than a Mrs. Fields cookie – the experience becomes even more enjoyable when paired with a delicious cup of coffee, tea or cocoa! This September, more than forty Mrs. Fields locations across the nation will implement a Keurig partnership that will allow consumers to enjoy their favorite K-Cup® pods alongside their favorite Mrs. Fields treats.
Most participating locations will offer a variety of beverages including the following core flavors:
- Newman’s Own® Organics Special Blend: 100% Arabica blend of medium-roasted Central American and darker-roasted Indonesian coffee beans deliver full-bodied flavor.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Breakfast Blend Decaf: Light roast coffee that is bright, crisp, and clean.
- Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa: Rich and creamy cocoa made with real milk and premium cocoa.
- Bigelow English Breakfast Tea: Robust black tea that is meant to be enjoyed any time of day and is made from tender, hand-picked tea leaves from high elevation gardens.
Select locations will also celebrate the beginning of the fall season by offering a pumpkin spice beverage. While pricing will vary upon location, the cost per cup will range between $1.49 and $1.99 a serving.
For more information regarding Mrs. Fields, including store locations, please visit www.mrsfields.com. Like Mrs. Fields on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mrsfieldscookies or follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mrsfields.
About Mrs. Fields
Mrs. Fields is based in Broomfield, Colorado with a production and distribution facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Debbi Fields opened her first store in Palo Alto, California in 1977 and the Mrs. Fields name quickly became associated with warm, freshly baked cookies right out of the oven. Today, Mrs. Fields enjoys the highest aided brand awareness in the industry and sells products at over 200 retail locations nationally and online. For more information, please visit www.mrsfields.com.
SOURCE Mrs. Fields
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances