Annex Brands Announces Several C-Level Promotions
October 12, 2018 // Franchising.com // SAN DIEGO, CA - Annex Brands, Inc. is pleased to announced several promotions in the C-Suite and other ranks.
- Patrick Edd, CFE has been promoted to Chief Executive Officer, retaining the title of company president. Edd has been part of the leadership team since 1991, starting as Director of Finance and Administration.
- Steve Goble, CFE has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Brand Officer. Goble started with Annex Brands in 2000 as a PostalAnnex+ franchisee before moving over the Home Office in 2006 to lead the company’s marketing department.
- Ryan Heine, CFE has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Franchising. Heine started with the company in 2002 in franchise sales and development.
- TanaSue Carpenter, CFE has been named Executive Director of Finance, an addition to her current title of Controller for the company. Carpenter started with the company in 2012 as Director of Accounting.
- Dan Cox, CFE has been promoted to Executive Director of Franchise Services. Cox began his career with Annex Brands in 2000 as a PostalAnnex+ franchisee before moving over the Home Office in 2005 as Franchise Services Coordinator.
- Chris Kimball, CFE has been named Executive Director of Real Estate and Leasing. Kimball has been with Annex Brands since 2005, starting as Franchise Placement Specialist.
- Jeri Beery has been promoted to Director of Franchise Services. Beery joined the company in 2016 with the acquisition of the Pak Mail and has worked with the brand since 1996, first as an Accounting Clerk then moving over to the operations department in 19997.
All of the company's officers have been awarded the designation of Certified Franchise Executive ("CFE") from the International Franchise Association for their knowledge, experience, and participation in furthering the franchising industry.
About Annex Brands
Annex Brands, Inc. licenses and franchises over 820 locations in the United States, Mexico, Canada, and Japan under the brands PostalAnnex+, Pak Mail, AIM Mail Center, Parcel Plus, Sunshine Pack & Ship, Navis Pack & Ship, Handle With Care Packaging Store, and Annex Copy Center. Located in the Mission Valley community of San Diego, Annex Brands has been providing business ownership opportunities since 1985.
Its franchisees offer business services such as private mailbox rental, notary public service, shipping via UPS, FedEx, USPS, and DHL, copy service, freight shipping of large, awkward, high-value, or fragile items, custom packing solutions through individually tailored wooden crates, cartons, and more. For more information on the company, visit AnnexBrands.com.
SOURCE Annex Brands