RE/MAX Agents Dominate BombBomb Video Influencers Guide
Meet the 18 Most Influential RE/MAX Video Influencers
November 07, 2018 // Franchising.com // DENVER - RE/MAX, the No. 1 name in real estate*, has more agents than any other brand named to the 2018 Real Estate Video Influencer Guide for the second year in a row. The guide ranks and honors professionals in the real estate industry who have mastered the use of video in their business. Roughly 24% of all individual agents and brokers - 18 of 75 - featured in the 2018 edition of the annual guide are RE/MAX agents.
“For the second year in a row, RE/MAX has more agents and brokers named top video influencers than any other real estate brand,” said RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos. “Our agents are incredibly dedicated to growing their business and interacting with their communities in unique ways. This ranking confirms that a number of the industry’s video experts are affiliated with RE/MAX.”
Not only did 18 agents make the list, but two RE/MAX Broker/Owners landed the top spot in two categories. Jesse Peters of RE/MAX One Group in Winnipeg, MB, was chosen as the top creator of Listing Videos and Michael Thorne, of RE/MAX Little Oak, in Langley, BC, led the way in the Community Video Category.
“Video is important for all industries but especially real estate where relationships matter. People can’t trust you until they get to know you and the next best thing to being face-to-face is seeing someone on video,” said Thorne, a two-time winner in the BombBomb Real Estate Video Guide. “I’m honored to be on this list with my fellow RE/MAX agents and others who are demonstrating the impact video is having on real estate as a whole.”
More than 1,200 nominations were considered and thousands of videos were reviewed to rank the 50 finalists, 20 honorable mentions and five up-and-comers, in five video categories: All Around, Listing, Community, BombBomb and Social Media. Nominees were judged on a combination of consistency, quality, creativity, uniqueness and educational value with total videos and total views as secondary criteria.
“Ranking in the top 10 or being honorably mentioned is a tribute to the pioneering spirit and impressive accomplishments of these agents and teams,” says Steve Pacinelli, Chief Marketing Officer for BombBomb. “It’s a privilege for BombBomb to be able to share their work with the entire industry so we can collectively incorporate video in the real estate process in the best ways.”
An impressive 18 RE/MAX agents made the list:
- #5 Brian Teyssier, RE/MAX Advanced Realtors, Pittsburgh, PA
- #6 Melanie Galea, RE/MAX La Biche Realty, Fort McMurray, AB
- #7 Sue Benson, RE/MAX Dream, Naples, FLA
- #9 Leigh Brown, Leigh Brown & Associates, RE/MAX Executive Realty, Concord, N.C.
- Up & Comer, Geoff McLennan, RE/MAX Advantage, New Westminster, BC
- Up & Comer, Tracey Thompson, RE/MAX Grand, Sauk City, WI
- #1 Jesse Peters - Jesse Peters Team, RE/MAX One Group, Winnipeg, MB
- Honorable Mentions, Andrew Undem, SURE Sales Group, RE/MAX Sails, Baltimore, MD
- #1 Michael Thorne, TMB Real Estate Group, RE/MAX Little Oak Realty, Fort Langley, BC
- #4 Adam Cooper, The Bagogloo Team, RE/MAX Nova, Halifax, NS
- #7 Craig Veroni, RE/MAX Masters Realty, Vancouver, BC
- Honorable Mentions, Josh Frappier, The Frappier Group, RE/MAX on the River, Newburyport, MA
- # 2 Wendy Cheung & Craig Barton-Hill, Ottawa House & Condo Group, Re/Max Core Realty Inc, Ottawa, ON
- #5 Richard Nagel, RE/MAX Elite, Monmouth Beach, NJ
- Honorable Mention, The Tom Toole Sales Group, RE/MAX Main Line, West Chester, PA
- Honorable Mention, Michael Nathanson - RE/MAX Services, Boca Raton, FL
Social Media Video
- Honorable Mention, Nicole Freer, Nicole Freer Group at RE/MAX Fine Properties, Katy, TX
- Honorable Mention, Kelsey Friedrich, RE/MAX Elite Fine Properties, Brevard, FL
The judges visited nominee websites, social media profiles and other sharing networks like YouTube channels, noting the number of views and followers each video garnered to help determine the best video influencers.
To view the Real Estate Video Influencers 2018 winners and to download the educational guide, visit revideoinfluencers.com.
With a presence in over 100 countries and territories, the RE/MAX network’s global footprint is unmatched by any other real estate?brand. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX, as measured by residential transaction sides, and more than 120,000 agents worldwide are a part of the RE/MAX network.
About the RE/MAX Network
As one of the leading global real estate franchisors, RE/MAX, LLC is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings (NYSE: RMAX) with over 120,000 agents in more than 100 countries and territories. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX, as measured by residential transaction sides. Dedicated to innovation and change in the real estate industry, RE/MAX launched Motto Mortgage, a ground-breaking mortgage franchisor, in 2016 and acquired booj, a real estate technology company, in 2018. RE/MAX agents have lived, worked and served in their local communities for decades, raising millions of dollars every year for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities. To learn more about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.
BombBomb makes it easy to build trust, convert leads, and generate referrals through simple videos in emails, text messages, and social media. Ranked #665 on the Inc 5000, the software company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. Try it free at BombBomb.com.
SOURCE the RE/MAX Network