Doc Popcorn + Dippin' Dots Ice Cream = Endless Sundae Creations
New Co-Branded Sundaes Unveiled for Ice Cream Fans and Popcorn Lovers
PADUCAH, Ky. - Nov. 8, 2018 // PRNewswire // - In celebration of the holiday season, family gatherings and national Sundae Day Nov. 11, sister brands Doc Popcorn and Dippin' Dots, the world's leading popcorn franchise and the world's leader in flash frozen beaded ice cream, have teamed-up to create a lineup of co-branded ice cream sundae creations, available at participating co-branded retail stores.
Doc Popcorn brings the crunchy texture, which perfectly complements rich, creamy Dippin' Dots ice cream in these new rotating sundae creations. The mashup is the first co-branded product created by the two companies.
Here's the lineup for current and soon-approaching seasonal sundaes:
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel Bliss Sundae: Doc Popcorn's Caramel Bliss flavor combined with Pumpkin Spice Pie Dippin' Dots, then topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce. This sundae is available throughout the fall.
- Caramel Apple Pie Sundae: Doc Popcorn's Apple Crisp flavor combined with classic Vanilla Dippin' Dots ice cream, topped generously with whipped cream and finished with caramel sauce. This sundae is available throughout the fall and winter.
- Sundae Bliss: Doc Popcorn's Caramel Bliss flavor layered with any Dippin' Dots ice cream, then doused in chocolate or caramel syrup and finished with a mound of whipped cream. This sundae will be available year-round.
Available Nov.19, 2019:
- Merri-Mint Sundae: Doc Popcorn's sweet, minty Pop-permint flavor layered with Mint Chocolate Dippin' Dots ice cream, then topped with whipped cream and drizzled with chocolate sauce. This sundae is available throughout the winter.
"We love shaking things up and creating new, fun flavors for our customers, and our co-branded sundaes take things to the next level," said Dippin' Dots and Doc Popcorn Chief Marketing & Sales Officer Michael Barrette. "Doc Popcorn pairs well with sweet, more indulgent flavors and our new sundae creations brings both of those worlds together. Ideas like this are crucial to our brand's strategy to keep things fresh."
About Doc Popcorn
Using whole grain kernels, proprietary flavor blends and other high-quality ingredients, Doc Popcorn handcrafts a wide variety of fresh-popped specialty flavors of popcorn free of trans fat, MSG, artificial colors and preservatives. Born in Boulder, Colo., Doc Popcorn started franchising in 2009 and has been consistently recognized as one of the top food franchises in the country by Entrepreneur's Franchise 500. In addition, Doc Popcorn offers co-branded franchise opportunities with its sister brand Dippin' Dots, innovator and market leader of flash-frozen ice cream.
About Dippin' Dots
Dippin' Dots has produced and distributed its flash frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since 1988. Made at the company's production facility in Paducah, Kentucky, Dippin' Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries through its franchised and direct distribution network.
SOURCE Doc Popcorn
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances