Wireless Zone® Releases the Ultimate Guide to Holiday Tech Gifts
Wireless Zone® Provides Consumers with Insight into the Hottest Tech Trends for the Holidays
ROCKY HILL, CT (PRWEB) November 29, 2018 - The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) projects that technology spending over the 2018 holiday season will hit a record-setting $96.1 billion in sales, and Wireless Zone® is showcasing the wide range of technology that is available.
This holiday season, customers can easily give the gift of technology thanks to Wireless Zone®, a nearly 380-unit franchise and premium retailer of Verizon Wireless services and products. This year’s list of hot items includes connected devices, noise canceling earbuds and smart home devices, as well as all the latest smartphones and watches.
“Because of our partnership with Verizon, we have some of the best tech offerings in the industry. Combine that great variety with our superior customer service, it’s a big reason our customers return to our stores year after year during the holiday season,” Wireless Zone® Executive Vice President Dave Staszewski noted. “Our customers trust us to help them pick out the best device for any member of their family or circle of friends. We’re excited to show them the latest and greatest items, from the best gifts to stocking stuffers.” He added that all locations are well-stocked for the holiday season.
According to Wireless Zone® Director of Procurement Andrew Petardi, this season’s hottest tech gifts cater to every generation, making Wireless Zone a one-stop shop for everything on your list.
“While technology is constantly evolving, this was especially true in 2018. We saw a number of new devices released from Apple, Samsung, Google and Verizon. While many of them will be familiar to consumers, these new products all have added features ranging from child safety to health and wellness tracking,” said Petardi.
Some of those items include:
- Smart watches: Smart watches now have SIM cards, making it easier to leave the house without having to carry both a cellular device and a watch. They not only can take calls and text messages, but monitor your health. The Apple Watch 4, for example, has an EKG feature that reads your heart rate. With consumers becoming more and more health conscious, consumers will love that they can monitor their activity throughout the day. There are also child-safe smart watches, like Gizmo, that won’t allow the user to surf the internet but will allow the parent to plug in a limited number of specific contacts to help your child stay connected or for quick use in case of emergency.
- Connected devices: Because consumers are placing such a heavy priority on convenience, they now require their technology to be able to communicate across different platforms. Google has done a great job ensuring that all of its products can link together to create an in-home technology ecosystem. For example, the Google Assistant, Google Home Mini and Google Home Hub all integrate with one another easily, creating a very user-friendly experience. This type of integrated platform offers a range of gift choices for busy households as they seamlessly interact with other devices.
- Noise-canceling and wireless earbuds: Wireless earbuds have been a huge hit in 2018. Consumers love that they don’t have to deal with untangling cords, and the Bluetooth capabilities allow them to connect with various devices. The noise-cancelling feature also gives the customer a chance to fully enjoy their music, whether at home or in a crowd, and they make a great stocking stuffer for travelers and music lovers alike.
- Hum: For car owners, Hum is a phenomenal product. The device connects directly with the user’s vehicle to make any car a connected car, allowing it to track fuel efficiency, track a car’s vitals (like oil and wiper fluid) and even set up alerts if a teenage driver goes above a certain speed limit, among a variety of other features. This product recently had new features added, and is a great gift for providing peace of mind, whether it’s you or a family member who is doing the driving.
- The latest smartphones: Most major brands launched a new phone within the last six months, and they are not only attractive but also have high functionality. The latest iPhones have been very well received, and the new Samsung Note9 and the Google Pixel 3 launched this fall to high industry ratings and consumer adaptation.
For more information on the latest and greatest products, and to find a Wireless Zone® location near you, visit http://wirelesszone.com/.
About Wireless Zone®
Founded in 1988 as "The Car Phone Store", the Wireless Zone® system has become the nation's largest wireless retail franchisor and was ranked the No. 1 franchise in its category by Entrepreneur magazine. Each store is independently owned and operated, exclusively offering Verizon Wireless products and services. The Wireless Zone® system has been honored with Verizon's “Best Customer Service” award for five consecutive years and is franchised and operated by Wireless Zone LLC. For more information, visit http://www.wirelesszone.com.
No Limit Agency
SOURCE Wireless Zone®