Hyatt Place Chongli Celebrates Official Opening
The 132-room hotel is located within Thaiwoo Ski Resort
December 11, 2018 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO - Hyatt Place Chongli is the first Hyatt-branded hotel to open in Zhangjiakou in China’s Hebei Province. The hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities such as free Wi-Fi.
Hyatt Place Chongli is located within Thaiwoo Ski Resort, which offers offering skiing and other exhilarating snow-sports in the winter and mountain biking and horse riding in the summer.
Hyatt Place Chongli is a 55-minute drive from Zhangjiakou Ningyuan Airport and a three-hour drive from Beijing Capital International Airport. By the end of 2019, guests will be able to travel by train from Beijing to Thaiwoo Ski Resort in 50 minutes. The hotel offers easy access to local attractions, including Grass Skyline, a 133-kilometer stretch of picturesque grassland dotted with Mongolian yurts and grazing cattle; Cuiyun Mountain Forest Park, which is comprised of more than 20 peaks; Huapiling scenic area, a mountainous border between Zhangbei and Chongli counties; and Ice & Snow Museum Chongli, the largest museum of its kind in China.
“As the Chongli district continues to develop its infrastructure and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum with the opening of the first Hyatt Place hotel,” said General Manager Luke Li. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Chongli offers:
- 132 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast features an array of Western and Chinese breakfast favorites, including noodles, dim sum, ham, and eggs, as well as fresh fruit, yogurt and more
- Gallery Menu serving freshly prepared meals
- 24/7 Gallery Market offering ready-to-go sandwiches and salads all day long
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and specialty cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meeting Places with 160 square meters of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
- Heated indoor swimming pool with views of Thaiwoo Ski Resort as well as a freeform kids pool and a massage pool
Hyatt Place Chongli Leadership
Hyatt Place Chongli is under the leadership of General Manager Luke Li and Director of Sales Justin Guo. In his role, Li is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 54 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Guo is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Beijing area.
For more information, please visit chonglihyattplace.com.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 320 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
+1 312 780 5797
SOURCE Hyatt Place
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances