Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing Celebrates Official Opening
144-room Hyatt Place Hotel Located In Daxing In South Beijing
December 26, 2018 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO - Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Beijing, the capital city of China, officially opened December 24th. The hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing is located in Xi Hong Men Town, the new core area of Daxing in south Beijing. The hotel is about 50-minute drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and is nearly a 30-minute drive from the soon-to-be-completed Beijing Daxing International Airport, as well as five subway stops away from the Beijing South Railway Station. The hotel is also in close proximity to some of the major industries in the area, including Z-Park Daxing Bio-medicine Industrial Zone, China New Media Development Zone and Beijing Advanced Business Square. Guests can also easily access LIVAT, a major commercial and entertainment complex featuring cinema, fashion stores and restaurants.
“Beijing is a very strategic market for Hyatt and as it continues to grow and thrive economically, and we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the city,” said General Manager Mr. Harvey Huang. “With our thoughtfully designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate working and sleeping areas, our multi-tasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road. Plus, the hotel’s signature breakfast is just the thing our guests need to take on the day.”
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing offers:
- 144 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, which is free for guests, features an array of Western and Chinese breakfast favorites, including noodles, dim sum, ham and eggs, as well as fresh fruit, yogurt and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serves freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar features specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Places offer more than 175 square meters (1,880 square feet) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym features cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds and an indoor pool
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing Leadership
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing is under the leadership of General Manager Mr. Harvey Huang and Director of Sales Mr. Michael Zhao. In his role, Mr. Harvey is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 50 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Mr. Zhao is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Beijing area.
For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/china/hyatt-place-beijing-daxing/nayzd.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 320 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
Director of Sales
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing
+86 10 6022 1234
SOURCE Hyatt Place
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances