Hyatt Place Calgary Airport Celebrates Official Opening
A spacious, 127-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in Calgary, Alberta
January 30, 2019 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO - Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced Hyatt Place Calgary Airport, the second Hyatt Place hotel in Alberta, and the ninth Hyatt-branded hotel in Canada, is officially open. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive, innovative design, upscale-casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
Nestled in the heart of the Calgary Airport business sector, Hyatt Place Calgary Airport allows guests to exit the terminal, hop aboard the free airport shuttle and arrive at the hotel within five minutes, making the hotel the perfect destination for both business and leisure travelers staying near the airport.
“As Calgary continues to grow and thrive economically, we are so excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the Hyatt Place Calgary Airport,” said Director of Sales and Marketing Jenna Lambert. “With social spaces and guestrooms designed with the travelers needs in mind, this new property really brings something fresh and innovative to the Northeast sector of the city.”
Hyatt Place Calgary Airport offers:
- 127 spacious guestrooms and suites with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more.
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serves freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails.
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free.
- Meetings Spaces offering just over 3,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Calgary is a vibrant city, filled with amazing people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of fantastic places to visit and things to see,” said General Manager Lisa Wigg. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that the Hyatt Place Calgary Airport will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
Hyatt Place Calgary Airport Leadership
Hyatt Place Calgary Airport is under the leadership of General Manager Lisa Wigg and Director of Operations Jesse White. Wigg and White are directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 30-40 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Director of Sales and Marketing Jenna Lambert is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Calgary area.
For more information, please visit www.hyattplacecalgaryairport.com.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 312 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
Director of Sales
Hyatt Place Calgary Airport
SOURCE Hyatt Place
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances