Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Expands Southwestern Presence with Largest Independent Brokerage in Prescott, Arizona
February 01, 2019 // Franchising.com // PRESCOTT, Ariz. - Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC announced today that BloomTree Realty, the largest independent residential real estate brokerage in Northern Arizona, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate BloomTree Realty. The company, which is 210 agents strong, is headquartered in Prescott. It serves the Quad Cities and Phoenix Metro areas, Sedona and Verde Valley.
- Co-Founder and Co-Owner Nick Malouff partnered with real estate veterans Raymond Zogob, Stacy Stateham, Paul Aslanian and Leslie Guiley in 2014 to establish a real estate brokerage built around a purpose-driven culture.
- As the largest independent brokerage in Prescott, Arizona by headcount and volume, Better Homes and Gardens BloomTree Realty represents an extensive range of offerings across its service area from the retirement, vacation, and luxury markets of Prescott and Sedona to the millennial, first-time buyers, and move-up buyers of Phoenix.
- The brokerage attributes its success and market-leading performance to the effective leadership, support and training of its 210 agents.
- Giving back is an integral part of the brokerage’s core values and culture. A portion of every dollar earned by the company is donated back to local causes. The brokerage further supports the communities it serves by volunteering at local events to help raise awareness and generate support for education, health, safety, the arts and other important causes.
“The addition of Better Homes and Gardens BloomTree Realty is a true miletsone in our growth strategy in the dynamic Phoenix metro and surrounding areas. With access to BHGRE’s extensive agent- and client-focused tools and resources, Nick and his team are in a stronger competitive position than ever to grow across key markets. We couldn’t be more proud to affiliate with a company that has distinguised itself through performance, integrity and culture.”
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“We have created a unique culture in which our core values guide our business decisions. The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand is an ideal fit for us for this and many reasons.BHGRE stands apart in the industry through its values-driven, collaborative culture. The promise of the BHGRE lifestyle brand, coupled with its unmatched resources, marketing and training will help us exceed our growth and performance goals into the future.”
- Nick Malouff, Co-Founder/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate BloomTree Realty
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
SOURCE Better Homes & Gardens®