Chicken Salad Chick To Open Third Memphis Area Location In Germantown
Fast casual concept offers free chicken salad for a year to the first 150 guests
February 06, 2019 // Franchising.com // Auburn, AL - Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Tennessee with its new location in Germantown, marking the brand’s 12th location in the state. The company-owned restaurant, which will open on February 12th, is located across from Trader Joe’s at 2126 Exeter Road and will offer free chicken salad for a year to the first 150 guests.
“Since opening our Poplar Perkins location last year, the community response has been incredible and the excitement for our made from scratch menu items has grown,” said Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick. “We’ve been eager to expand into Germantown and are thrilled to open our doors to residents that are sure to be loyal guests for years to come.”
During grand opening week, guests will experience the southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, February 12 - Free Chicken Salad for a year - The first 10 guests will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 140 guests receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month. * Any guest not part of the first 150 in line can make a purchase and enter to win free chicken salad for a year.**
- Wednesday, February 13 - Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club - The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 6p.m. to purchase a Chick Special will be automatically enrolled in the Free Chicken Salad of the Month Club. Each guest will receive one free scoop of chicken salad per month for a year.***
- Thursday, February 14 - The first 50 guests at opening and the first 50 guests at 6p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free 32oz. RTIC Chick tumbler.
- Friday, February 15 - Free Upgrade Friday - The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free upgrade to a Chick Trio.
- Saturday, February 16 - The first 100 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free large Chick cooler.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept was established in 2008 by founder, Stacy Brown. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick's robust menu offers a variety of options suitable for any guest. In 2015, Eagle Merchant Partners purchased a majority stake in Chicken Salad Chick, and under the leadership of CEO Scott Deviney and team, the company now has more than 100 restaurants currently open in 13 states and remains a standout brand within the fast casual segment.
Chicken Salad Chick in Germantown will be open Monday - Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com or call (901) 308-0487. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase a Chick Special and are required to download the Craving Credits app. Redemption will start 2/18.
** Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase a Chick Special and are required to download the Craving Credits app. 10 winners will be drawn at the end of the day. Redemption will start 2/18.
***Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase a Chick Special and are required to download the Craving Credits app.
For more information on giveaways and specials, visit www.facebook.com/chickensaladchickgermantown/
About Chicken Salad Chick
Founded in Auburn, Alabama, in 2008, Chicken Salad Chick serves full-flavored, Southern-style chicken salad made from scratch and served from the heart. With more than a dozen original chicken salad flavors as well as fresh side salads, gourmet soups, signature sandwiches and delicious desserts, Chicken Salad Chick’s robust menu is a perfect fit for any guest. Today, the brand has 107 restaurants in 13 states and is continuing its rapid expansion with both franchise and company locations. Chicken Salad Chick has received numerous accolades including rankings in Franchise Times’ Fast & Serious in 2019, Fast Casual.com’s top Movers and Shakers, Nation’s Restaurant News’ Next 20 in 2017 and Inc.’s list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. in 2016. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick