Hyatt Place Changsha Meixihu Celebrates Opening
158-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in West Changsha
February 26, 2019 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO - Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced Hyatt Place Changsha Meixihu, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Changsha, the provincial capital of Hunan province in South-Central China is officially open. The hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and the 24-hour fitness center.
Hyatt Place Changsha Meixihu is located in the western part of Changsha, a fast developing historical and cultural city with more than 3000-year history in China. With close proximity to Meixi Lake New Central Business District and Changsha High-Tech Development Zone, the hotel is about a five minute drive to the Metro Line 2, and within an hour of Changsha Huanghua International Airport and Changsha South Railway Station.
“As Changsha continues to grow as a key business and leisure destination and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the city,” said General Manager, Jenny Yin. “With our thoughtfully designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate working and sleeping areas, our multi-tasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Changsha Meixhu offers:
- 158 Roomy Rooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, featuring an array of Western and Chinese breakfast favorites, including noodles, dim sum, ham and eggs, as well as fresh fruit, yogurt and more
- Gallery Menu with freshly prepared meals at your convenience
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serves freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar features specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer 276 square meters of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym features cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
- Hyatt Place Changsha Meixihu Leadership
Hyatt Place Changsha Meixihu is under the leadership of General Manager Ms. Jenny Yin and Director of Sales Mr. Simon Hu. In her role, Ms. Jenny Yin will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 70 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Mr. Hu will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Changsha area.
For more information about the hotel, please visit https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/china/hyatt-place-changsha-meixihu/csxzm.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 325 Hyatt Place locations in Armenia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Germany, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Thailand, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. For more information, please visit hyattplace.com. Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #WhySettle.
Director of Sales
Hyatt Place Changsha Meixihu
+86 731 8868 1234
SOURCE Hyatt Place