Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Announces its First Brokerage in Oklahoma
April 01, 2019 // Franchising.com // EDMOND, Okla. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that Metro First Realty of Edmond, a residential real estate brokerage firm serving the Oklahoma City metro area, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm, the brand’s first in Oklahoma, will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paramount.
- Growing up working with his father on home renovations, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paramount Broker/Owner Rob Cowger gained an affinity for real estate at an early age. After earning both his agent and broker licenses, he eventually took charge of his own brokerage in 2007 - leveraging his more than two decades of knowledge and passion for the industry to grow his company’s agent count from three to nearly 150 today.
- Rob Cowger’s decision to affiliate with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate brand was prompted by his desire to proactively provide his agents with the best possible resources. With access to the brand’s advanced tools and full-service support, along with increased referrals and lead generation, the brokerage can better position itself at the forefront of innovation and recognition.
- Oklahoma City has become a hub of entertainment and growth attracting new residents with areas such as the Bricktown District and Plaza District, and professional basketball team the Oklahoma City Thunder. Rob Cowger plans to leverage this, along with the added draws of affordable housing, strong economy, and top-notch education system, to expand the reach of his brokerage.
- Customers have always been the top priority at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paramount, and Rob Cowger believes that continually delivering the highest level of customer service has been a vital component of his brokerage’s sustained prosperity. His philosophy is built around traditional Oklahoma-style hospitality in which the brokerage is dedicated to maintaining a familial atmosphere and helping its neighbors. Rob Cowger and his team also give back to the community through volunteering efforts and hosting local events to bring residents and families to their offices.
“Rob’s customer-centric philosophy and commitment to community echoes the values we cherish most. I have the utmost confidence that he and his team will be a natural fit within our network. Every brokerage within our brand plays a key role in our overarching success. We look forward to seeing Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paramount leverage our extensive toolset, support system, and their own experience to take the lead in an up-and-coming market.”
-Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“I’m excited to bring the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand to Oklahoma City metro area – not just for the city, but also for my affiliated agents. To be part of such a universally recognizable network will be key to future growth in the area. With a great brand behind us offering excellent tools and unparalleled support, we are on a path to be the leaders in real estate in this community.”
-Rob Cowger, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paramount
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announces its entrance into Oklahoma with Metro First Realty of Edmond, which will now do business in #OKC as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Paramount. #BHGRE #SeeOKC
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances