It Started With Free Tacos Now, T-Mobile And Taco Bell Open T-Mobell Stores
Un-carrier customers already get free Taco Bell every week with T-Mobile Tuesdays. The two brands are opening T-MoBell Stores for three days and going all-in to give everyone a taste of the perks.
- What’s the news: T-Mobile and Taco Bell will open T-MoBell stores in three cities starting July 23 for three epic days with free food, an exclusive, limited edition T-MoBell Freeze and mobile swag, while supplies last.
- Why it matters: Following a wildly successful – and ongoing – free taco promo, T-Mobile and Taco Bell up-level their partnership to give the people even more of what they want: smartphones with a side of tacos. Together. It’s happening.
- Who it’s for: Everyone in or near New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago – unless you hate fun. Plus, anyone nationwide who could win a year of free tacos (via a $500 Taco Bell gift card) or the latest smartphone swag for summer.
July 17, 2019 // Franchising.com // Bellevue, Wash. and Irvine, Calif. - It’s the iconic mashup you never knew you needed – but now you want so bad. After launching their “free taco every week” giveaway with T-Mobile Tuesdays during this year’s Super Bowl, T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Taco Bell (NASDAQ: YUM) are going even bigger, creating their first co-branded T-MoBell stores to bring the ultimate experience – smartphones + tacos – to everyone. Coming July 23-25 to New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, T-MoBell stores will serve awesome - and free! - exclusives, including a limited edition T-MoBell Freeze, free tacos and co-branded merch that will give your friends major FOMO. Plus, each T-MoBell location will be serving up celeb meet-and-greets to celebrate the opening.
“When we launched free tacos every week on T-Mobile Tuesdays, TacoBell.com had its highest online order day ever and T-Mobile Tuesdays was number one in the App Store. Since then, Un-carrier customers have snagged more than 14 million free tacos from the app!” said John Legere, CEO of T-Mobile. “People love tacos. And they love their phones. T-MoBell is the ultimate fusion of those two loves, and we can’t wait to show everyone what we’ve cooked up.”
T-MoBell stores will open at T-Mobile’s local Signature Stores in New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago with free tacos, freezes and in-store DJs and giveaways from 2 p.m.–5 p.m. daily on July 23, 24, and 25, while supplies last*. Those first in line will get first pick at the exclusive merch, so get there early before it runs out! Here’s what to expect at each location…and yeah, it’s all FREE, and it’s for everyone who attends:
- Get that camera app ready. On opening day, you’ll have a chance to snap a pic with surprise special guests at every T-MoBell location, including The Bachelor’s Colton Underwood at the Chicago T-MoBell!
- Free tacos and an exclusive, co-branded T-MoBell Freeze – a colorful, disruption-flavored drink that tastes a lot like white cherry.
- Seriously legendary T-MoBell merch including taco-themed socks to treat yo’ feet and a co-branded stick-on wallet to spice up your phone.
- All the giveaways! Hang out in-store and get your chance at some fun swag. You may even score some sweet sunglasses or a Taco Foam Hat sure to snag the double taps on your ‘gram.
Not in a T-MoBell launch city? We got you. Just follow @TMobile on Twitter for giveaways starting July 23 – yep, even if you’re not a T-Mobile customer. You could win a year of free tacos in the form of a $500 Taco Bell gift card and magenta prize packs, including Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones, an Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 speaker and more!
For more on T-MoBell, visit T-Mobile’s page at TMoBell.com. For more information on T-Mobile Tuesdays, click here.
*Limited time offer. One taco and one freeze per customer while supplies last. July 23-25; 2:00PM-5:00PM in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago T-Mobile Signature Stores only. Qualifying service required for T-Mobile Tuesdays. Sweepstakes: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of 50 U.S., D.C. & P.R. 13+. 7/23/19 5am ET-7/24/19 4:59am ET. For full rules: https://www.t-mobiletuesdays.com/ For how to enter: https://amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com/promotion/offday. Sponsored by T-Mobile.
About T-Mobile US, Inc.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Our advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 81.3 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com.
About Taco Bell Corp.
For information about Taco Bell, visit www.TacoBell.com/news or find us on social media. Like: Facebook.com/tacobell - Follow: @TacoBell and @TacoBellNews (Twitter), tacobell (Instagram) and tacobell (Snapchat) - Subscribe: YouTube.com/tacobell
SOURCE Taco Bell Corp.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business