Growing Market Leader Vogler Feigen Realty Joins Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate
Company Is a Top Riverside County Firm with Leading Market Share in Hemet, Calif.
August 08, 2019 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that Vogler Feigen Realty, one of Riverside County’s top companies with the leading market share in Hemet, Calif., has affiliated with the brand. Now known as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Vogler Feigen, the company did $95.1 million in sales volume in 2018.
The company, which was founded by Loni Vogler and Sonya Feigen in late 2010 has grown to 55 agents with two offices serving the Hemet, San Jacinto, Sun City and Menifee areas. The U.S. Census Bureau recently shared that Riverside County was the fifth fastest growing county in the nation.
- The company joins Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Registry (Temecula, Calif.) as the second Riverside County brokerage to join the BHGRE® brand this summer. The brand now has 12 California affiliated brokerages in its Network with nearly 1,500 agents in the Golden State.
- Vogler and Feigen believe BHGRE’s PinPoint, the brand’s proprietary predictive marketing tool that utilizes Better Homes & Gardens® magazine and its publisher Meredith Corporation’s data harvested from its 175 million consumers, along with BHGRE’s Be Better University®, will provide their affiliated agents with immediate technology and educational benefits.
“We are thrilled to welcome Loni, Sonya and their team of agents,” said Sherry Chris, president and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. “We greatly admire Loni and Sonya for striking out on their own as entrepreneurs and finding tremendous success as market leaders. They are special and we are looking forward to working with them to help them grow even further.”
- Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
“The decision to partner with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate gives us unique and innovative resources that will facilitate our central mission: to connect our clients with knowledgeable and talented agents who have relevant real estate industry tools interwoven into their brokerage.”
- Loni Vogler, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Vogler Feigen
“The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate lifestyle brand resonates with our company culture to provide valuable resources to our clients during and after their transactions.”
- Sonya Feigen, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Vogler Feigen
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate welcomes Riverside County leader @VoglerFeigen and its leading market share in Hemet. Another @BHGRealEstate move increasing #SoCal presence
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances