Chem-Dry Bolsters Healthy Home Mission with Expansion of Services
World’s Largest Carpet Cleaning Franchise Announces New Services Including: Wood Floor, Dryer Vent and Air Duct Cleaning Offerings as well as Commercial VCT Cleaning
October 08, 2019 // Franchising.com // Nashville – Chem-Dry, the world’s leading carpet and upholstery cleaning franchise, has announced it is broadening its robust service lineup to include cleaning of wood floors, commercial vinyl composition tile (VCT), dryer vent and air ducts. The exciting additions all come as part of Chem-Dry’s commitment to create healthier homes and work places worldwide.
All launched within the last year, the additional services offer consumers an environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, deep cleaning experience similar to what they have already come to know and trust from Chem-Dry and its renowned carpet cleaning services. Further benefits of the new offerings include reduced risks such as fire from clogged dryer vents, energy savings through improved air flow in ducts, health benefits such as removal of allergens and bacteria. The full scope of new services includes:
- Wood Floor Cleaning: Newly-introduced, the wood floor cleaning process combines cleaning, sanitizing and polishing to provide a deep clean and renew the beautiful look to not only solid hardwood and engineered wood floors but also luxury vinyl tile (LVT) type flooring. Overall, the service helps to eliminate dirt, grime, allergens from pets and pollen, smoke, and bacteria from surfaces while also preventing further damage and protecting the investment in wood floors.
- VCT Cleaning: The expansion into VCT cleaning services now allows Chem-Dry to remove dirt, dust and allergens from all types of commercial areas. This also allows franchisees to be more of a full-service provider in cleaning commercial floors and other common surfaces.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning: The Chem-Dry professional dryer vent cleaning service uses specialized equipment including cameras and powerful extraction equipment to completely clean your dryer vents. By clearing and cleaning the vent, this process helps reduce potential fire hazards, mold growth and carbon monoxide seepage.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Utilizing a Negative Air system, which meets the National Air Duct Cleaning Association’s high standards for healthy impact, Chem-Dry now offers air duct cleaning that pressure-seals the system while cleaning is occurring. This means the contaminants being removed have no chance to enter the home or building’s air flow, leaving the indoor air circulating in the space cleaner and healthier.
“We are all concerned with the overall well-being of our homes and work spaces and, even more so, our families and employees who are most impacted. That is why at Chem-Dry we are always seeking ways to help create cleaner, healthier spaces - whether that be at work or home,” said Dan Tarantin, President and CEO of HRI, parent company of Chem-Dry. “We have a long-standing tradition of and commitment to innovation and our R&D team has done an excellent job of rolling out industry-leading solutions and processes for these additional services, which are perfectly aligned with our healthy home initiative. These allow our franchisees to provide even more value to their customers by providing a more extensive and comprehensive deep and healthy cleaning of their home or business.”
Not only do the additional services create more habitable homes and work spaces, but they also offer existing and new franchisees the opportunity to add new revenue streams and strengthen the relationship and loyalty they have built with their customers.
Known for its green-certified solution and proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process, Chem Dry provides a deeper, longer lasting clean, and create healthier homes and workplaces. In a study by an independent lab, Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning method was found to remove an average of 98 percent of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery and an average of 89 percent of airborne bacteria when a sanitizer was added. As part of the brand’s focus on ensuring overall home health, it now offers over 50 Green-Certified products.
For more information, please visit https://www.chemdry.com/.
Founded in 1977, Chem-Dry is the world’s leading carpet and upholstery cleaning service with a network spanning over 55 countries and serving over 11,000 homes and business a day worldwide. Its green-certified solution and proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction cleaning process provide a deeper clean, allow surfaces to dry faster, and leave homes and workplaces healthier. In addition to being ranked the number one carpet cleaning franchise by Entrepreneur magazine for 31 consecutive years and ranked among the top 10 concepts in the magazine’s list of Top Home-Based Franchises for 19 consecutive years, Chem-Dry has been ranked as the world’s Best House & Office Franchise in the 2018 Global Franchise Awards. For more information about Chem-Dry and to find a local operator, visit www.chemdry.com. Chem-Dry is owned by Harris Research, Inc., which is also the founder and owner of the fast-growing N-Hance Wood Refinishing franchise and the owner of Delta Restoration Services, an award-winning property restoration franchise.
Fishman Public Relations
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances