Hwy 55 Introduces Pick 2 for $12.99 Special
Popular Burger Restaurant Offers Mix and Match Combinations
October 21, 2019 // Franchising.com // Mt. Olive, NC - Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries, a national retro-themed diner chain, announced its newest, limited time offer which gives customers a choice of two of their favorite meals for $12.99.
During the months of October and November, customers can select a combination of the following popular Hwy 55 meals for $12.99 (images linked below):
- All-American Cheeseburger - Classic cheeseburger topped with mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles and a choice of American, provolone or pepper jack cheese.
- John Boy and Billy Chicken Sandwich meal - Sandwich served with grilled or hand-breaded chicken tenders, topped with lettuce, mayo, bacon, and a choice of cheese and tangy John Boy and Billy’s Grillin’ Sauce.
- Four-Piece Chicken Platter - Grilled or hand-breaded chicken tenders, served with fries or tots, slaw and grilled sourdough bread. Sautéed onions and pepper can be added at no charge.
- Andy’s Shrimp Burger Meal - Golden hand-breaded shrimp on a bed of slaw, topped with ketchup and served on a steamed bun.
- Lil’ Cheesesteak Meal - Four-inch steak with sautéed mushrooms, onions and bell peppers with a choice of American, provolone or pepper jack cheese. Served with fries or tots and a drink.
Hwy 55 is a diner with a full menu of American classics served in a fun, 1950’s dining atmosphere. It features fresh, never frozen, hand-pattied hamburgers, cheesesteak sandwiches, salads and a wide variety of milkshakes and frozen custards. Each location features a unique open kitchen in which customers can watch their meals being prepared.
The Pick 2 for $12.99 promotion began on October 1 and runs through November 30 at participating Hwy 55 locations.
About Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries
Once a well-kept secret in tiny but vibrant Mount Olive, North Carolina, Hwy 55 now operates 137 restaurants and has sold the rights to more than 1,000 franchise locations around the world. Hwy 55 has also signed franchise area agreements for Texas, West Virginia, Louisiana, Kentucky and southern Indiana and Virginia in the past year. For more information on Hwy 55 visit https://www.hwy55.com.
SOURCE Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries