Bruster’s Kickstarts 2020 With Ten New Store Agreements
In addition to current slate of location openings, company enhances growth with new contracts
February 14, 2020 // Franchising.com // PITTSBURGH - After reveling in 30 years of business in 2019, Bruster’s Real Ice Cream is still celebrating as the company announces the completion of ten new store agreements. With six stores expected to open in California, and four in Florida, Bruster’s is well on its way to expanding its national footprint and eclipsing 200 stores. The following are now under contract:
- Bay Area - Contracts are now in place for five locations in California including Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Tracy, and Santa Cruz. All of these stores will be near to San Francisco and complement the anticipated opening of a Bruster’s in Fremont later this year.
- Los Angeles - While Bruster’s has several shops in California, it recently secured an agreement for a location in El Segundo which is about 20 miles from Los Angeles.
- Miami - Building out its southeastern dominance, a three-unit agreement is in place to support new stores in Plantation, Coral Springs, and Pembroke Pines.
- Tampa - In addition to Miami, Bruster’s will add another location in Tampa, too, with the completion of a new single store agreement in this market.
This strategic growth trajectory suits Bruster’s which continues to center growth and development around its mantra of opening one great store at a time.
“Building upon Bruster’s excellent foundation, we are pursuing focus areas across the country that have demonstrated a desire for our products and an opportunity for growth,” said CEO Jim Sahene. “We’ve found western markets are particularly receptive to our business model as well as the southeast. We’re excited to onboard the new owners and support them on their entrepreneurial journey.”
In addition to loving the newly anticipated locations, customers will be so in love with Bruster’s February limited time offers including a new Chocolate Covered Cherry ice cream comprised of a chocolate base with cherries, a chocolate fudge ribbon and a cherry cordial swirl. Customers can also partake in a Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae with Strawberry ice cream.
The Bruster’s franchise experience is a longstanding tradition. With franchisees across the country, and opportunities for growth in a variety of markets including California, Orlando, St. Louis, Indianapolis, and Louisville, you too can bring delicious premium flavors and artisan desserts to local communities. Get started on your own franchise experience here.
More information on Bruster’s Real Ice Cream can be found at https://brusters.com/.
About Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet. Starting with a proprietary, home-style mix delivered fresh from its dairy, Certified Ice Cream Makers in each shop craft at least 24 flavors every day. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 21 states, Guyana and South Korea.
SOURCE Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances