Farmer Boys Expands Menu At Nevada Restaurants With New ‘No Brainer Deals’
The New Deals Offer More Farm Fresh Fare To Love At All 8 Nevada Restaurants
February 27, 2020 // Franchising.com // LAS VEGAS, Nev. - As part of their commitment to serve farm fresh food at a great value, Farmer Boys®, the fast casual concept known for its award-winning burgers and exceptional service, has announced expanded menu offerings at all eight of its restaurants in Nevada. New ‘No Brainer Deals’ feature eight menu items that have been uniquely designed to deliver Farmer Boys’ farm fresh fare at prices from $3 to $5. New ‘No Brainer Deals’ will be available exclusively at the Nevada restaurants through April 20, 2020.
“I may not have a brain, but I know one thing’s for certain: these are the best farm fresh deals in town!” said Scarecrow, Farmer Boys’ spokesperson and chief food taster.
“We wanted to create new menu offerings that, between taste and affordability, were truly ‘no brainers’ for our guests,” said Larry Rusinko, vice president and chief marketing officer of Farmer Boys. “No Brainer Deals delivers on farm fresh taste and high quality ingredients, and offer our guests more to love at their favorite Farmer Boys restaurants. We feel confident that we hit the sweet spot with our No Brainer Deals and can’t wait to see the reaction from our Nevada guests.”
‘No Brainer Deals’ menu include:
- Jr. Cheeseburger ($3): A 100% USDA beef patty topped with American cheese, pickles, and Thousand Island dressing
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Muffin ($3): Hand-cracked egg topped with hickory smoked bacon and cheese on a toasted English muffin
- Crispy French Toast Dippers ($3): Three crispy, freshly battered French toast strips served with powdered sugar and syrup
- Fried Chicken Dippers ($3.25): Three strips of tender, white meat chicken fried to perfection
- Mini Cakes Skillet ($4): Three silver dollar pancakes served with a hand-cracked, scrambled egg and hickory smoked bacon
- Parm-Crusted Grilled Cheese ($4): Parmesan crusted grilled cheese filled with American and Pepper Jack cheese
- Jr. Chili Cheeseburger ($4): A 100% USDA beef patty topped with American cheese and Farmer Boys’ signature all-beef chili
- All-Beef Chili ($5): A hearty bowl of house-made all-beef chili, topped with shredded cheddar cheese and diced onions.
For nearly 40 years, Farmer Boys has prided itself in offering high quality, farm fresh food that’s cooked to order and served in a comfortable environment by friendly, attentive team members. Farmer Boys’ regular menu consists of award-winning burgers, cooked-to-order breakfast served all day, hand-chopped salads, specialty sandwiches, signature sides, and more. Produce is delivered fresh and whole to each restaurant every morning, meaning it doesn’t sit in a warehouse for weeks and can be enjoyed at its pinnacle of crispness and flavor. By going the extra mile for delicious, flavorful food, Farmer Boys’ guests can count on fresh, cooked-to-order meals every time they visit.
To learn more about Farmer Boys, view their menu of farm fresh fare, or find the restaurant nearest you, visit www.farmerboys.com and follow the brand at @FarmerBoysFood on Instagram and Facebook, and @FarmerBoys on Twitter.
About Farmer Boys®
Founded in 1981, Farmer Boys® is a farm-to-table fast casual restaurant chain serving award-winning burgers and all-day breakfast, stacked sandwiches, hand-chopped salads, and signature hand-breaded zucchini sticks and onion rings. At Farmer Boys, Farm Food Ain’t Fast Food®. Farmer Boys is annually recognized with ‘Best Of’ food awards, voted by consumers who value generous portions of farm fresh food at a fair price. The burger concept has also been recognized by notable industry publications, including being named one of Fast Casual's Top 100 Movers & Shakers. Farmer Boys currently operates restaurants in California and Nevada. For more information, visit www.farmerboys.com.
Ajenda Public Relations
SOURCE Farmer Boys®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances