Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy Opens Restore Labs, First-of-its-Kind Research and Development Facility
R+D to focus on bringing inventive wellness modalities to consumer market
AUSTIN, Texas - (BUSINESS WIRE) - March 02, 2020 - Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy (Restore), a leading retail provider of health and wellness services, today announced the opening of Restore Labs, its new research and development facility. Aligned with Restore’s mission of being a trusted source of wellness solutions, this facility will focus on efficacy testing of new, science-backed therapies to bring innovative methods of healing to its customers at scale.
“Restore Labs is an integral part of what we do,” said William Watts, director of Restore Labs and franchise success manager for Restore. “In order to say we truly believe in the idea of Hyper Wellness, we need to ensure we’re staying at the leading edge of the health and wellness industry, including the development and implementation of any new treatments and therapies that can help our customers feel their best. Our continued investment in research and development further positions Restore at the forefront of this growing industry.”
New modalities available currently at Restore Labs include:
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF): PEMF therapy is FDA cleared for healing nonunion bone fractures and treatment resistant depression. It can help to manage chronic pain, using targeted electromagnetic waves to change the frequency of damaged or deteriorated cells, stimulating and encouraging the body’s natural recovery process.
- Adaptive Resistance Exercise (ARX): This breakthrough technology, using combined motorized resistance and computer software, provides a safer, more effective way to perform max effort resistance training. Users are able to track and quantify progress, achieve the perfect range of motion every time and workout alone, without a spotter.
- PureFlow: This revolutionary device combines cardiovascular health and promotes recovery through passive cardiac compressions timed with heart rate––monitored by an electrocardiogram reader––to produce results similar to aerobic exercise without stressing or straining the heart. Used for professional athletes to boost maximum oxygen intake and expedite recovery, Restore will be the first retail location in the country to offer this service.
- NuCalm: The world’s first and only patented technology for interrupting stress at the midbrain and guiding brain and body function to parasympathetic nervous system dominance. This all-natural, comprehensive solution for stress aids in achieving optimal brain and body recovery in an abbreviated time frame.
- SANA: The first non-invasive bio-therapeutic device that provides lasting relief for chronic pain sufferers by inducing deep relaxation and promoting hemispheric balance. SANA is used in the clinical management of pain for those suffering from disorders such as fibromyalgia, and the symptoms associated, including severe pain, anxiety, depression, fatigue and reduced sleep quality.
- Inbody: The premier line of award-winning BIA body composition analyzers is an easy, quick and precise way of estimating body composition. Inbody is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association & Obesity Treatment Foundation Corporate Advisory Council.
- Physmodo: Part of the MAPS Formula for improvement, this is a fully automated movement assessment system, and the most efficient and effective way to understand an individual’s mobility. Physmodo is focused on delivering real performance improvements while capturing thousands of data points.
Restore also designed and developed an electric whole-body cryotherapy chamber that revolutionizes the look and experience of whole-body cryotherapy. This chamber, which works by lowering the internal temperature of the machine without the use of liquid nitrogen, will be featured at Restore Labs and will roll out to select Restore openings later in 2020, including its first New York City location in March.
“At Restore, we are improving people’s quality of life every single day,” said Jim Donnelly, CEO of Restore. “People don’t have a choice to ignore wellness anymore, and our customers trust us to be the experts. Restore Labs is how we stay ahead of the curve and contribute to the improved condition and longevity of humankind.”
The facility, located at the company’s Arbor Trails location in Austin, Texas, will be open to Restore members and to the public. For more information on Restore and Restore Labs, visit www.restore.com.
About Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Launched in Austin, Texas in 2015, Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of, what it coins, “Hyper Wellness” services in the United States. As a comprehensive health and wellness center, Restore provides whole body and localized cryotherapy, IV drip therapy, stretch therapy, cryoskin and cryofacials, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, infrared saunas, compression therapy and micronutrient testing. In its efforts to make wellness treatments more affordable and accessible for everyone, Restore is dedicated to helping as many people as possible feel better so they can do more of what they love.
Red Fan Communications
O: (512) 551-9253
SOURCE Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances