Bruster’s 2020 PJ Day Customer Appreciation Event Is Back With Introduction Of New Non-dairy Flavors
Company expands menu to include new non-dairy options
March 03, 2020 // Franchising.com // PITTSBURGH - For the better part of three decades, Bruster’s Real Ice Cream has kicked-off its season with PJ Day, a celebration appreciating its customers. And during March, customers can visit their local shops for premium ice cream flavors and artisan desserts at an incredible discount. To take advantage there’s only one catch: comfy pajama attire is a must.
With festivities scheduled locally during March at more than 170 participating stores, customers can enjoy small waffle cones for free if they’re in their pajamas on either Saturday, March 7, 2020 or Saturday, March 28, 2020 depending on the schedule at their local Bruster’s. Customers can contact their local shop in advance to confirm participation and event dates.
Several Bruster’s stores also use PJ Day as an annual fundraising event. Customers who stop in their pajamas can purchase a small waffle cone for $1 and all proceeds are donated to local charities such as:
- The Humane Society of York County (Bruster’s of Tega Cay, SC)
- Hometown Heroes (Bruster’s of Monroe, NC)
- Mobile Meals (Bruster’s of Spartanburg)
- Feed A Hero (Bruster’s of McKinney & Frisco, TX)
- Caterpillar Ministries (Bruster’s of Cornelius, NC)
- Miracle Hill Ministries (Bruster’s of Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC)
- Christianson Syndrome Association (Bruster’s of Cypress, TX)
- Bella Muntean – Angel Heart of HOPE (Bruster’s of Greer, SC)
- First Coast No More Homeless Pets (Bruster’s of Jacksonville, FL)
- The Lot Project (Bruster’s of Anderson, SC)
- Boys and Girls Club of Haverhill (Bruster’s of Haverhill, MA)
- Hope 4 Kids (Bruster’s of Carolina Forest, SC)
- And, thanks to the launch of Bruster’s new non-dairy ice cream flavors, customers with dietary sensitivities or vegan lifestyles can now partake in the celebration. To confirm the non-dairy flavors offered nearby, customers should check with their local Bruster’s.
“We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new non-dairy options and the timing couldn’t be better with PJ Day,” said Bruster’s CEO Jim Sahene. “Our customers have requested alternatives and we are pleased to offer these in time for our annual PJ Day customer appreciation event.”
In addition to PJ Day, the company’s March limited time offers are anything but cookie cutter. With the return of its Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae, made of vanilla ice cream with a warm, gourmet chocolate chip cookie and hot fudge, and Cookie Craze ice cream flavor, blue vanilla ice cream with cookies mixed in, customers are sure to have their taste buds satisfied.
More information on Bruster’s Real Ice Cream can be found here.
About Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream features 150 flavors of premium, handcrafted ice cream, yogurt, Italian ice and sorbet. Starting with a proprietary, home-style mix delivered fresh from its dairy, Certified Ice Cream Makers in each shop craft at least 24 flavors every day. There are nearly 200 independently owned locations in 21 states, Guyana and South Korea. Click here for franchise information.
SOURCE Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances