Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Extends Hawaii Service Area With Affiliation Of Hawaii Beach And Golf Properties
Boutique firm with focus on resort living on the “Big Island” joins the BHGRE® network
March 09, 2020 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, LLC, a Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) brand, announced today that Hawaii Beach and Golf Properties has affiliated with the brand. Now known as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Island Lifestyle, the company will continue to serve the greater Kona and Kohala markets on the Island of Hawaii.
Broker/Owner Eileen Lacerte created the company in 2013 with an emphasis on luxury resort living. The firm recently expanded its focus to now serve clients at all price points who are looking to experience island living at its best – either year-round as a resident or as a vacation destination. The company is headquartered in The Shops at Mauna Lani on the Kohala Coast.
Lacerte is in the “Hall of Fame” for Hawaii Business Magazine’s Top 100 Realtors. Her most recent sale was a resort home for $6,750,000 where she represented both the buyer and seller.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Island Lifestyle joins Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Hank Correa Realty as the second Island of Hawaii company to affiliate with the BHGRE network in 2020. The brand is also represented on Maui and Oahu by BHGRE Advantage Realty, BHGRE Advantage Realty North Shore, BHGRE Advantage Realty Valley Isle and BHGRE Advantage Realty West.
- Big Island MLS reports the median sales price for homes in Kona and Kohala to be $618,500, an affluent market compared to the U.S. median sales price of $271,300 reported by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- The firm draws the majority of its second-home buyers from the U.S. West Coast, primarily from the San Francisco Bay area, including those from Silicon Valley. Lacerte now anticipates attracting a wider range of second home clients thanks to the broader reach and brand recognition of Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate.
- Lacerte plans to leverage the brand’s Be Better University® and additional professional development tools to enhance her internal mentoring program for the affiliated sales team’s productivity and service excellence, a hallmark of the firm.
- The company is looking to expand its footprint by opening a second office in the Kona area.
- Better Homes and Gardens Island Lifestyle supports The Big Island Giving Tree (BIGT), a non-profit organization that assists working families in need. They provide year-round support serving as a BIGT drop-off point for donations of food and gently used items. During the holiday season the company participates in the BIGT adopt-a-family program.
“Eileen’s strong performance as a REALTOR®, combined with the fact that she has built a successful company in the Hawaiian market, underscores her ability to run a company dedicated to the highest levels of service. Eileen knew exactly what she was doing when she chose us as her brand affiliate – Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate has had much success in her target and feeder markets. By affiliating with the BHGRE network, Eileen will be able to rely on the brand to provide the infrastructure, technology, and resources she needs to fuel her company’s growth and become more productive and profitable. Combine that support with Eileen’s local expertise and she is poised to become a formidable force in her marketplace.“
- Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“As a boutique brokerage known for white glove service, we were very successful in identifying and catering to our niche in the marketplace, which is based around “Island Lifestyles”. But we needed a brand affiliate who could provide the marketing and technology resources. Real Estate technology is growing at the speed of light and we would rather focus on customer service. By tapping into Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate’s powerful tools and unified systems we can create greater efficiencies to enhance our relationships with clients and fuel growth for our affiliated agents.”
- Eileen Lacerte, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Island Lifestyle
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes nearly 13,000 independent sales associates and more than 370 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica, The Bahamas and Australia.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances