Taco John’s® COVID-19 Response
March 20, 2020 // Franchising.com // CHEYENNE, Wyo. - At Taco John’s, nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our guests and team members. That has never been more true than today.
We’re writing to share with you some of the additional measures we are taking – on top of our already-stringent safety and cleanliness standards – to ensure that our restaurants remain a safe place to work and dine during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
We have formed an internal team to monitor updates and recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local public health departments. This team is responsible for proactively communicating with our team leaders at the restaurant level to ensure that our procedures and practices meet or exceed all recommended guidelines.
- We are following a comprehensive cleaning and sanitization process that includes a vigilant procedure for disinfecting all hard surfaces, doors and handles.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high-traffic areas.
- We are sanitizing our facilities including restrooms on a more frequent basis.
- We have shared up-to-date resources and tools with our team members to help them stay clean, healthy and informed.
- We have re-emphasized our internal training to focus on frequent and proper hand-washing and personal hygiene.
Tabletops are being sanitized on a more frequent basis.
- Our kitchen staff always wear gloves, as well as our front-of-house team members when handling food, to ensure there is no cross-contamination.
- All Taco John’s location managers have a state-approved Food Safety Handler Certification.
Again, your health and safety is our utmost priority. We hope you will choose to continue dining with us in the days and weeks ahead. Please also remember that we provide mobile ordering, drive-thrus, take-out and delivery options (at participating locations), should you choose to enjoy a meal from Taco John’s in the comfort of your home or office.
Thank you for your loyalty and continued support.
About Taco John’s®
Taco John’s operates and franchises nearly 400 quick-service restaurants in 23 states. Privately owned, the business opened its first restaurant in 1969 in Cheyenne, Wyo. Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous portions, menu items prepared fresh to your order, high quality ingredients and special recipes, seasonings and sauces. For more information or to apply for a position, visit tacojohns.com.
SOURCE Taco John’s®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances