Papa Gino’s: We Are All In This Together!
March 30, 2020 // Franchising.com //
March 17, 2020
To Our Papa Gino’s Family
We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time. We are doing everything we can to make this easier on you, our valued guests, while providing you with a safe environment and quality food. We have been tracking the evolving situation around COVID-19 and following guidance provided by the CDC, WHO, and local officials. Beginning today, March 17, 2020, we began offering only delivery and carry-out in all of our New England restaurants. We are all in this together, and we will keep doing our best to be there for you and make sure it’s as easy as possible for you to get your favorite Papa Gino’s food to enjoy at home.
Here is what you can expect:
• All meals will be prepared in to-go packaging for carry out and delivery only. You will not be able to dine in or consume food on premise in our restaurants at this time.
• Hours: please check our website for hours of operation, as they may change to comply with changing local guidelines.
• We encourage you to order and pre-pay online at papaginos.com with a credit card instead of cash for carry out and delivery orders
- For carry out, this minimizes contact points, and we will have your food ready for easy pick up when you arrive.
- For delivery, ordering and paying online limits contact at the time of delivery.
You can still call us or walk in to place an order to go, and you can still call us to place a delivery order, pay over the phone with a credit card, and request a limited contact delivery.
Limited Contact Delivery Option:
• Beginning Wednesday, 3/18/20, we will be offering a “Limited Contact Delivery” option. If you prefer a “Limited Contact Delivery”, where we will leave your order in a safe place outside of your delivery location, please follow these steps:
- Order and pre-pay online, and in the “Notes Instructions Box” at the top of the checkout page, please type in “Limited Contact Delivery”, as well as instructions on where to leave your order.
- If you call to place your delivery order, please pre-pay with a credit card over the phone, let us know you would like a “Limited Contact Delivery”, and provide us with instructions on where to leave your order.
- At the time of delivery, one of our team members will notify you to let you know your order has arrived and is in the designated location. Your delivery driver will wait to make sure you get your order before leaving.
- We want you to know we are committed to quality, integrity and hospitality on every level. As communicated last week, we continue to take precautions by reinforcing handwashing, cleaning, disinfection and health procedures in all our restaurants. We will keep monitoring the situation as it evolves, and we will let you know if anything changes.
CEO, Papa Gino’s Pizzeria
About Papa Gino’s
Based in Dedham, Massachusetts, Papa Gino’s, Inc. is the parent company of Papa Gino’s and D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches. Papa Gino’s, Inc. operates nearly 280 company-owned and franchised Papa Gino’s, D’Angelo and dual-location restaurants and employs more than 4,000 people. Both D’Angelo and Papa Gino’s are committed to providing high-quality products, attentive service, clean, convenient, attractive restaurants and a premium value experience for every guest. The company culture, which is characterized by its values, a strong work ethic and the fair treatment of people, includes a large number of people who have spent their entire working lives in these restaurants, keeping the passion for excellence alive. For more information about Papa Gino’s, Inc. and its brands, please visit www.papaginos.com.
SOURCE Papa Gino’s
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances