Nuvinair Global Launches New Vehicle-Cleanliness Program To Keep Frontline Workers Safe And Healthy Amid COVID-19 Crisis
“NuVinCARES” Initiative Mobilizes Efforts to Provide Free “Clean-Driving” Product, Marketing, and Support to Hospitals and Law Enforcement
April 29, 2020 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - NuVinAir Global, which offers proprietary vehicle-cleanliness solutions and hygienic consulting for automotive businesses across the United States, today announced the launch of its “NuVinCARES” program. The new initiative supplies free product, marketing materials, and customer service to the company’s franchisees who, in turn, can assist frontline workers who are combating COVID-19. NuVinAir Global’s patented cleaning process keeps vehicles clean and healthy, which is paramount for healthcare workers and law enforcement whose cars, SUVs, and trucks are vulnerable to the coronavirus.
“We have always been passionate about providing healthier commutes to drivers, which is why dealerships, car-rental companies, car washes, detail shops, and other automotive businesses have been logical customers of ours,” said Kyle Bailey, NuVinAir Global’s chief executive officer and founder. “With the COVID-19 crisis, our appreciation for our frontline workers knows no bounds, and so we have empowered our franchisees to mobilize their services to go where the need is greatest - hospitals, sheriffs’ offices, and other frontline locations - bringing them confidence in a healthier commute.”
The complimentary products provided by NuVinAir include NuVinAir ReFresh, which is a patented seven-minute treatment used to clean the air of the vehicle and remove contaminants, odor, and pollutants by dispelling a dry, hygienic vapor that reaches places that sprays and wipes simply cannot.
Below are a few of the NuVinCARES program’s active markets:
- NuVinAir DMV: Partnering with DARCARS Automotive Group (Silver Spring, MD), NuVinAir’s Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland franchisee executed a three-day event at the Adventist Health Care White Oak Medical Center in Bethesda, MD, to offer free deep-cleaning services for hundreds of vehicles of hospital employees. “The NuVinCARES program is about giving back to our community and supporting the heroic healthcare employees at our local hospitals who tirelessly work in uncertain and at-risk environments,” said Jon McMahon, president, NuVinAir DMV. “By treating their vehicles on-site with the most effective technology in the automotive industry, the program allows them to stay committed to their patients, and then safely decompress in a healthy vehicle back home to their family.”
- NuVinAir North Carolina: NuVinAir’s North Carolina franchisees provided law-enforcement officials with free products and services to treat their vehicles at the Burlington Police Department and the Alamance County Sheriff's Department. Their free training demonstrated the products’ speed, effectiveness, and ease so that the officers could treat their own cars, whenever they thought they may have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 or other health issues. Additionally, the franchisee team provided training videos and offered in-person, repeat-training sessions. “Being on the front lines means you must readily work in any environment, so we donated 100 Refresh tablets to show our gratitude to the local police and sheriff departments for their courage in the COVID-19 crisis,” said Robert Dove who, along with fellow business partners Ben Huffines and Gabriel Gonzalez, run NuVinAir North Carolina that caters to the greater Raleigh area. “Now that their vehicles have been treated, we hope we’ve helped them feel a little safer, especially when they return home to their families.”
- Freeland Holdings: NuVinAir franchisee Jason Freeland (Corcoran, Minnesota), has identified three Mazda dealers within Morrie’s Auto Group. He is sponsoring a program to provide free oil changes and NuVinAir treatments to first responders. “During these unprecedented times, it feels good to be part of a program that gives back to the community,” said Freeland. “Through the Mazda Essential Car Care Program, we were thrilled to offer free NuVinAir treatments to all first responders, enabling them to stop by any Morrie’s Mazda location and receive a proprietary treatment, powered by chlorine dioxide, to clean the air and surfaces in the vehicle by removing all pollutants, odors, and contaminants. With all their sacrifice, these heroes deserve to have confidence that they have a clean, healthy vehicle.”
- Clean Air, LLC: NuVinAir Franchisee Rex Olson and Sales Manager Steven Steenblik are working with a large dealership group to treat police vehicles.
The NuVinAir Franchise Program continues to attract high-quality corporate leaders looking for a unique business model that allows flexibility and scalability. Franchisees participate in the company’s platform that offers a branded product line, immediate activation, recruitment consulting, ongoing training, and national and regional marketing, all without ongoing royalties or real-estate requirements, making it one of the world’s friendliest franchise concepts.
About NuVinAir Global
NuVinAir Global is a privately held, Dallas-based company providing healthier commutes for drivers and passengers around the world by delivering a patented cleaning process and proprietary product line powered by chlorine dioxide to dealerships, rental car companies, and other automotive businesses. NuVinAir’s patented ReStore and ReFresh treatments are used to clean the air of the vehicle and remove contaminants, odor, and pollutants by dispelling a dry, hygienic vapor that reaches places that sprays and wipes simply cannot. Products and programs are sold through its franchisees, who own protected rights to their defined territories.
SOURCE NuVinAir Global
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances