I Heart Mac & Cheese Announces Deals For Teacher Appreciation Day, National Nurse Day And National Chocolate Chip Day
The company is providing free meals to nurses and teachers as a part of the company’s COVID-19 initiative
May 05, 2020 // Franchising.com //
What: Each year, restaurants around the country offer nurses and teachers of all kinds free or discounted meals for National Nurses and Teachers day. Now amid the coronavirus pandemic, nurses and teachers are working even harder to provide care and virtual education. There is no way to adequately thank these heroes, but I Heart Mac & Cheese, a fast-casual concept specializing in customizable, made-to-order macaroni and cheese bowls and grilled cheese sandwiches, is showing some extra love towards nurses and teachers on these special days. Below are our latest offers:
- National Teacher Appreciation Day: On Tuesday, May 5, teachers across the country will receive free Mac-Bites entree (includes six pieces/no lobster) when they present their teacher ID. This offer can be redeemed by ordering via phone or in-store for pick up only. No purchase necessary!
- National Nurse Day: On Wednesday, May 6, nurses across the country will receive free Mac-Bites entree (includes six pieces/no lobster) when they present their nurse ID. This offer can be redeemed by ordering via phone or in-store for pick up only. No purchase necessary!
- National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day: On May 15, I Heart Mac & Cheese is offering everyone free chocolate chip cookies with the purchase of any entree. This offer can be redeemed by ordering via phone or in-store for pick up only
- National Teacher Appreciation Day: Tuesday, May 5th
- National Nurse Day: Wednesday, May 6th
- National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day: May 15th
Where: These promotions are available in all Florida locations as well as College Station, Texas.
About I Heart Mac & Cheese
I Heart Mac & Cheese is a fast-casual concept specializing in customizable, made-to-order macaroni and cheese bowls and grilled cheese sandwiches. Also, on the menu are lifestyle choices with quinoa, broccoli or cauliflower bowls, as well as gluten-free pasta. In 2019, the brand unveiled a new vegan menu featuring plant-based options through an official partnership that was launched with Beyond Meat®. The menu combines award-winning recipes resulting in a grown-up approach to this classic childhood dish. Guests in search of an easy-to-eat treat can enjoy the brand’s newest menu item, Mac Bites, that are baked, bite-size portions perfect to eat while you are on the go in flavors like Classic, Pepperoni Pizza, Lobster and Buffalo Chicken. I Heart Mac & Cheese currently operates corporate locations in Florida at Pembroke Pines, Jupiter and Boca Raton. In 2017, the company launched its franchising program nationwide and has open and operating franchisee locations in Florida, New York, Georgia and Texas. Additional locations are slated to open in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, New York and Texas.
This month, I Heart Mac & Cheese was named #6 “Best Fast Casual Restaurant” In USA TODAY 10BEST 2020 AWARDS. Voted on by people from across the United States, the company earned the sixth-place spot thanks to its grown-up approach to mac & cheese and diverse menu with cheesy and healthy options for everyone. I Heart Mac & Cheese has also received other accolades with the last few years. The innovative company was recently recognized by QSR Magazine’s “40/40 List for 2020: America's Hottest Startup Fast Casuals”, and in 2019, I Heart Mac & Cheese was ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the top new franchise opportunities.
SOURCE I Heart Mac & Cheese
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances