Epcon Franchising Adds Seven New Franchise Builders
June 09, 2020 // Franchising.com // COLUMBUS, OHIO - Epcon Franchising has announced the addition of seven new Franchise Builders so far this year. The seven new Franchise Builders will build their first Epcon communities in six different states.
The new Franchise Builders are:
- Cook Bros. Homes, Knoxville, Tennessee: Cook Bros. Homes has specialized in building semi-custom homes for retirees since 2004. Their first Epcon community will be in Lenoir City with 67 homes. It is planned to feature a clubhouse, pool and pickleball court. Cook Bros. Homes is also planning a second Epcon community in Tellico Village.
- Legacy Homes, Omaha, Nebraska: Legacy Homes is a large regional builder in the Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska markets. They currently target mostly entry-level and move-up buyers and will use their position as an Epcon Franchise Builder to add offerings that are popular with 55+ buyers to their building portfolio.
- Premium Builders, Kansas City, Kansas: Premium Builders own and manage more than 300 rental properties in Kansas and Missouri under their real estate investment and property management companies. They plan to build their first Epcon community on the Kansas side of the metro area.
Destiny Homes, Minneapolis, Minnesota: Destiny Homes has been building custom homes and completing high-end remodeling projects on the western side of Minneapolis since 2005. Their first Epcon community will be in Chaska, Minnesota.
- Meridian Management, Minneapolis, Minnesota: Meridian Management has completed several multi-family projects, apartment renovations and urban infill developments. They plan to start with two Epcon communities on the eastern side of Minneapolis.
- Pinnacle Properties, Ames, Iowa: Since 2003, Pinnacle Properties has built more than 100 high-end custom homes, 100 townhomes and condominiums and 600 apartment units, and has sold 200 residential lots to other builders. Pinnacle Properties will start their first Epcon community in Ames this year.
- M.A. + Associates, Washington, D.C.: M.A. + Associates is a government construction management consulting firm, handling primarily large commercial projects. They plan to break ground in the next year on their first Epcon community in Maryland.
“We are thrilled to welcome these new Franchise Builders into the system,” said Paul Hanson, president of Epcon Franchising. “They bring decades of experience in various parts of real estate, and we are excited to help them introduce the remarkable experience an Epcon community offers to their areas.”
Epcon offers Franchise Builders the ability to tap into the 55+ market by giving them access to resources that have been developed more than 30 years. Epcon Franchise Builders benefit from proven home designs, development strategies, marketing resources, sales guidance, national buying programs and a network of Franchise Builders.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Epcon is one of America's largest home builders (Builder Magazine, 2020). Epcon has integrated smart, innovative designs with the most desirable modern amenities that have appealed to the lifestyle of the 55+ home buyer for more than 30 years.
By leveraging its proven designs, technology and marketing and sales resources, Epcon Franchise Builders are given a competitive advantage to build smarter, maximize potential and scale faster.
Disclaimer: The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document. Certain jurisdictions require registration prior to the offer or sale of franchise. We do not offer franchises in jurisdictions where we are not registered (or exempt from registration). Epcon Communities Franchising, Inc. 500 Stonehenge Parkway, Dublin, Ohio 43017. Minnesota Franchise Registration No. F-3531.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business