Club Pilates Growth Continues with 21 New Studios Opening in June
Nation's Largest Pilates Franchise Bounces Back From Pandemic As Demand For Pilates Increases
IRVINE, Calif., June 15, 2020 // PRNewswire // - As stay-at-home orders continue to lift across the country, Club Pilates, the nation's largest Pilates brand, is set to open 21 new locations in the month of June. While some of these new studio openings were delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a majority of the new locations were in the studio pipeline with owners eagerly pushing forward to take advantage of the increased interest in boutique fitness to be more health conscious, bolster immune systems and deal with the psychological and emotional aspects of the pandemic.
"As our communities come out of stay-at-home orders, we are seeing an increase in interest in our studios which have always had built-in physical distancing with more than six-feet between each personal workout station for class participants," said Club Pilates President Shaun Grove, "It is due to the passion of our members and the commitment of our franchise owners that we are able to open new locations through the COVID-19 pandemic. These new studios will help us service the demand for Pilates which continues to grow across the country and around the world."
The addition of these 21 studios elevates the brand to 615 studios across the country, along with studios in Canada, Japan and South Korea.
The new studios include:
- Club Pilates Arvada - 7705 Wadsworth Blvd., Suite 13, Arvada, CO 80003
- Club Pilates Boynton Beach - 8855 Boynton Beach Blvd, Suite 320, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
- Club Pilates Clermont - 2612 S Hwy 27, Suite 500, Clermont, FL 34711
- Club Pilates Cross Roads - 11650 Hwy 380, Ste 150, Cross Roads, TX 76227
- Club Pilates Delray Beach - 640 Linton Blvd., Suite 340, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Club Pilates Downtown Sarasota - 1413 - 1st Street, Suite #102A, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Club Pilates Estero - 20321 Grande Oaks Shoppes Dr., Estero, FL 33928
- Club Pilates Georgetown - 1225 S. IH 35, Georgetown, TX 78626
- Club Pilates Hyde Park OH - 2692 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45208
- Club Pilates Ironwood - 110 - 11380 Steveston Highway, Richmond, BC V7A 5J5
- Club Pilates Knapp's Crossing - 2066 East Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Club Pilates Lake Highlands - 9850 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 435, Dallas, TX 75238
- Club Pilates Lakeland - 4747 S. Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33813
- Club Pilates Lake Pleasant - 24775 N Lake Pleasant Parkway, Suite 102, Peoria, AZ 85383
- Club Pilates Largo - 10125 Ulmerton Road, Suite 3, Largo, FL 33771
- Club Pilates Rogers - 4200 West Green Acres Road, Suite 303, Rogers, AR 72758
- Club Pilates South Lafayette - 500 Settlers Trace Boulevard, Building C, Suite 9, Lafayette, LA 70508
- Club Pilates Waco - 6500 Woodway Drive, Suite 117, Waco, TX 76712
- Club Pilates Waterside Fort Worth - 5924 Convair Drive, Suite 448, Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Club Pilates West Delray - 15084 Lyons Road, Suite 700, Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Club Pilates Uptown - 6001 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118
There are five additional locations in New York, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina and California that will open as soon as their corresponding counties reopen. Depending on local government mandates, Club Pilates studios, following the mandated shut downs, will re-open with additional safety measures in place, which may include reduced class sizes, increased cleanliness standards and adjusted contactless check-in procedures.
About Club Pilates
Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the largest Pilates brand, designed with the vision of making Pilates more accessible, approachable and welcoming to everyone. Based in Irvine, CA, Club Pilates has appeared in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 list four years running, as well as The Fastest Growing Fitness Franchise by Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5000 and Inc. 500 two years running. Club Pilates offers extensive training certification for its instructors. Its 500-hour training program includes instruction on Pilates, barre, Triggerpoint, and TRX Suspension Trainers.
SOURCE Club Pilates
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances