I Heart Mac & Cheese Invites You To Explore Endless Pasta-Bilities & Free Mac & Cheese For National Mac & Cheese Day 2020
July 09, 2020 // Franchising.com // Boca Raton, Fla. - I Heart Mac & Cheese, a fast-casual concept specializing in made-to-order, fully customizable Build Your Own Macaroni & Cheese Bowls and Grilled Cheese sandwiches, is elevating the macaroni & cheese experience by kicking off ‘grate’ deals and promotions leading up to National Macaroni & Cheese Day on July 14, 2020. In celebration of National Mac & Cheese Day 2020, I Heart Mac & Cheese is offering some creative ways to properly honor your favorite holiday:
- Enjoy A Free Classic Mac & Cheese Bowl On July 14th when you buy any entrée at regular price (redeemable only on July 14th).
- #staycheesy With I Heart Mac & Cheese: If you didn't realize how many pasta-bilities there were for your favorite dish, you're in for an awesome surprise. From July 6th - July 31st, consumers can participate for a chance to have an I Heart Mac & Cheese signature dish named after them! We invite Mac & Cheese lovers to think outside the bowl and master all the pasta-bilities to customize the ultimate build your own concept in honor of Mac & Cheese -- there’s a Build Your Own Macaroni & Cheese Bowl combination for everyone with over 11,000 possible combinations! To enter: Upload photos of your most epic Mac & Cheese Bowl on Instagram and Facebook and tag @iheartmacandcheese and the #staycheesy hashtag. Include a detailed caption describing what makes your combination so delicious to stand out from the rest. The winning dish will be named after you and will receive a spot on the “Signature Dish” menu for the month of September 2020.
- Celebrate With Double Points: From July 1st – July 31st - all purchases online or in the app will be rewarded double points to receive mac money. Don’t have the app? Download it anytime during the month of July and get 100 points – that’s a FREE ENTRÉE!
Macaroni & Cheese is a favorite for all, making it a staple in households across the country. Thinking outside the bowl, I Heart Mac & Cheese takes timeless comfort food in exciting culinary directions, resulting in diverse, crave-able menu options for everyone to enjoy from classic favorites to customizable “build your own” bowl and grilled cheese options. The menu is not only perfect for cheese and pasta lovers, but also includes a whole array of options, such as a Mac UN-Cheese dish, for dairy-free and vegetarian/vegan customers – proving that despite what diet (or lifestyle) you might be on, it’s definitely still possible to enjoy the warm, comforting classic and avoid National Mac & Cheese Day FOMO.
“Mac & Cheese is no side dish at I Heart Mac & Cheese,” said Michael Blum, Corporate Chef of I Heart Mac & Cheese. “We invite everyone to build-your-own concept with endless combinations of dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian/vegan options, and we look forward to everyone visiting us to indulge in their own twist on their favorite comfort food this National Mac & Cheese Day!”
And in honor of our favorite holiday, Chef Michael Blum is also sharing his favorite Build Your Bowl Mac & Cheese recipe for guests to build at I Heart Mac & Cheese or try at home! See recipe below:
Mac Daddy Madness Bowl (Serves 3-4 People)
- 16 oz. of cooked cavatappi pasta (this is 8 oz. of dried pasta)
- 10 oz. of your favorite cheese sauce (reserve 2 oz. to top the mac and cheese after baking)
- 4 oz. cooked corn kernels
- 2 oz. fine diced red onions
- 3 oz. Muenster cheese
- 3 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 5 oz. diced grilled chicken
- 4 oz. chopped crispy bacon
- 2 oz. lightly toasted breadcrumbs
- Truffle oil to taste
- Boil pasta until al dente and cool. Place in bowl.
- Add all ingredients except the 2 oz. of cheese sauce, the breadcrumbs and truffle oil into the bowl with the pasta and mix completely.
- Place mixture in baking dish & bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and pour remaining cheese sauce on top, followed by desired amount of truffle oil and finish off with toasted breadcrumbs.
A unique franchise concept in the restaurant industry with no fryers, grease trap systems or hood systems, I Heart Mac & Cheese requires a low investment and can be opened in a small space, such as a mall kiosk or food court. Shopping malls, sports venues, areas close to colleges and universities, and high-traffic pedestrian areas are also ideal locations. With a home office in South Florida, I Heart Mac & Cheese offers franchise owner training, marketing support and ongoing development opportunities to ensure each location’s success.
About I Heart Mac & Cheese
I Heart Mac & Cheese is a fast-casual concept specializing in made-to-order, Build Your Own Macaroni & Cheese Bowls and Grilled Cheese sandwiches that guests can customize using a wide variety of chef-inspired proteins, ingredients and sauces. Thinking outside the bowl, the brand takes timeless comfort food in exciting culinary directions, resulting in diverse, crave-able menu options for everyone to enjoy. Led by CEO Steve Giordanella, the brand launched its first location in 2016 and currently operates corporate locations in Pembroke Pines, Jupiter and Boca Raton, Florida. The company’s unique franchising program has fueled nationwide brand growth – with operating franchise locations in Florida, Georgia, New York and Texas – and additional locations are slated to open in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Texas. I Heart Mac & Cheese was recently named #6 “Best Fast Casual Restaurant” in the USA TODAY 10 Best 2020 Reader’s Choice Awards. The innovative company was also recently featured on QSR Magazine’s “40/40 list for 2020: America’s Hottest Startup Fast Casuals”, and was ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the top new franchise opportunities.
SOURCE I Heart Mac & Cheese
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances