Central Washington Merger Creates Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Gary Mann Realty
Gary Mann Real Estate and Team Up Real Estate Join to Become Dominant Firm in Central Washington
July 22, 2020 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that Gary Mann Real Estate and Team Up Real Estate in Moses Lake, Wash., have merged and affiliated with the BHGRE® brand to become Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Mann Realty. The combined company now enjoys a 20% percent market share in the Columbia Basin of central Washington.
Jason Hall owned both original companies, which shared marketing, training and back end operations. Gary Mann Real Estate was founded in 1983 by Gary Mann, who later added Dan Eilers and Hall to the ownership team. They acquired Team Up Real Estate in 2011.
Hall will remain Managing Broker/Owner of the combined firm. Mann and Eilers will remain and assist with operations. The combined company did more than $125 million in sales volume in 2019 off of more than 550 transaction sides, to make the largest single company market share in the region.
Moses Lake is a growing, rural community of nearly 40,000 with a strong agricultural industry that sits almost halfway between Seattle and Spokane. Its Port of Moses Lake sits on the former Larson Air Force Base and is home to more than 60 companies, including operations for Yahoo, Dell, Microsoft, Boeing and Mitsubishi, who benefit from the nation’s most affordable energy supply. The Port also includes Grant County International Airport which is a secondary landing location for the Space Shuttle.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Mann Realty is the fourth BHGRE franchise in Washington State and the first in central Washington.
- A second-generation realtor, Jason Hall obtained his real estate license at 18 years of age and has been in the industry for 30 years. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Mann Realty has 30 agents and Hall expects continued growth.
- The Moses Lake median home price is about $225,000 according to Northwest MLS, which is dramatically lower than the national mark of $284,600 the National Association of Realtors® reports. Hall pointed out that approximately $225,000 can buy a 1,500 square foot home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2-car garage. A 4,000 square foot luxury home can be purchased for approximately $750,000, about half of what that type of home would cost in the Seattle area.
- A “Building Prosperity” plan from the Grant County Economic Development Council has resulted in $500 million of current construction projects, including a new hospital and 20,000 square foot LDS Temple.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Mann Realty will continue to support the community including its ongoing efforts with the region’s Chamber of Commerce, Boys & Girls Club, Grant County 4-H, Habitat for Humanity, New Hope and local school system.
“Jason is experienced in several real estate brokerage models and he immediately recognized how the BHGRE brand, especially our award-winning learning platform Be Better University®, would have a dramatic impact on his growth strategy. He also understood his market is tailor-made for our lifestyle-focused approach that engages home buyers before, during and after the real estate transaction. Our brand recognition will also help Jason and the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Mann Realty agent team capture out-of-market business and enhance their presence even further in the Columbia Basin.”
Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“The tools, programs and resources Better Homes and Garden Real Estate offers will be critical in boosting the productivity of our agents and helping them to build successful businesses. We were also drawn to the BHGRE brand because it has automatic name recognition and fits our values where home and family matter so much. Moses Lake has grown dramatically, and we are no longer just a stopover. We continue to have people move here from the west side of the state to get away from crowds of Seattle, along with those from California.”
Jason Hall, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Mann Realty
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes nearly 13,000 independent sales associates and more than 370 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Australia and New Zealand.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business